[old build] Doomfletch's Prism Elementalist (Budget and strong) [Top30 PHC]

I don't understand why EO is not always up, shouldn't I be critting all the time???
Trust your gut.
No you shouldn't. It isn't crit build, you almost don't have crit chance on tree.
Am lvl 32 now and the single target is a bit shitty , is that gonna change or ?
May I suggest going through Deep Wisdom and Lord of the Dead instead of going around!

So instead of
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMAAAQHCPQi9C0fTLNUrmpDaxd90pUgvOrAVN-K

you go
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMAAAQHCPQi9EyzVK5qQ2vbbRl9GH3SvOrAVN-K

so you lose only 10 int but gain a bit of flat mana,es and some minion life/damage for your 2 golems using the same number of skill points.
"
Am lvl 32 now and the single target is a bit shitty , is that gonna change or ?

Do you have flat phys on your jewelry and belt... It really helps at first..

I leveled with pretty much this setting and never had problem except in labyrinth...

After having problems in lab and single target, i pretty much did a Spell Echo Frostwall and Lightning Arrow+WED+GMP and other recommended gem Setup... Never returned to Split Arrow after that
How about running a Frenzy 5L setup for single target/bosses ?

Frenzy-PPA-WED-Added Fire- XXX

XXX could be Culling Strike or Point Blank (if the boss is a melee type that comes close to you).

Also a quick question: have you tried to use Pyre ring ? Do you think it could have some benefit for this build ?
Last edited by mirage2k640 on Aug 1, 2016, 5:25:46 PM
Clearing maps is insanely fast with Split Arrow. If you get to the boss with your stack of Frenzies up and elemental overload it drops just like anything else. Vaal burning arrow might be good but you would also need a Sacrificial Harvest or Chill of Corruption jewel to keep Haste up.

However as other have said if you want to do ST deeps with this build you will need to swap in LA and phys projectile damage out for with GMP with a Spell Echo Frostwall. This build can't do Izaro or Atziri otherwise. I haven't used LA/GMP enough to know how fast it clears compared to SA but it will probably be a tad slower.

Other than the gripe about single target it does what it was made to do exceptionally well: mapping.

Edit: Also use decoy totem. Takes a bit to get the off colors on eva gear(2blu/2red but you really only need 1 blu and 2 red) but link your Flame Golem, Lightning Golem, Decoy Totem and increased Minion Life and you got yourself some boss fodder. Alternatively link blind support on the golems.
Last edited by XxXMemeloverxXx on Aug 3, 2016, 12:34:38 PM
Fun build, got tired of how lackluster split arrow was seemed bosses were not dieing. Maybe because I'm running t7-10s at lvl 70 but none the less great budged build. Running LA/GMP setup right now will switch back when gems lvl a bit more.

Thanks for posting this.

Spoiler
ign : kunho
Last edited by coonho on Aug 4, 2016, 1:36:30 AM
@everyone who not played LA... It clears almost as fast as split Arrow if not a little faster... At least when I have my wrath Aura activated... The fact that It can shock really help your damage... THe best thing to do is to test it
So many choices for leveling this build, its great having 3 strong bows in the 30s to try out. Storm cloud is just great all the way to Doomfletch and stands pretty evenly with it depending on wich jewelry Ive tried, Running the Fated Tempest version now at 34 and it seems a bit stronger than my Doomfletch but again i think i could swing that by just changing a couple rings from added Lightning to Added phys,,so close its hardly even noticeable though,,,Now at 36 I have the fated little Silverbough (upgraded Silverbranch) and its a +2 bow now with some seriously good numbers compared to its original and Im looking forward to how it does in the last 4 levels until I can equip the Doomfletch Prism. Good League for bows so far imo and I hope to have all of them if i ever get my hands on more currency,,thx alot for your build I really struggled with choosing between Templar and Witch and decided to roll both and just see how things pan out IF that is I dot get sidetracked by yet another really good budget friendly (poor mans) hidden gem of a build first :) no end in sight :)

Grizz
Remember when high end gear was really high end !
Classic Audio all the way,olderthandirt and twice as
Grizzly :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info