10 things I learned doing 1200 voll runs

Yeah I finished my 1200 Volls yesterday too. I ended up with 5 Brittle Emperor cards.

I agree with Heli0nix that Dried Lake is a great source of currency and farming exp on skill/support gems and so forth. Still making about 5% exile exp at lvl90 every 150 Volls too.

1 thing I can note about Voll is that he doesn't drop too many maps personally. I ended up with maybe 60 maps dropped from him in 1200 runs soooo 1 per 20 runs. Compared to Piety where it is DRASTICALLY more maps dropping (feels like 1 per 2/3 runs on Piety).
"The key to winning any fight is simply staying alive."
Last edited by WARPAINTER on Jun 29, 2016, 4:37:59 PM
Oh yeah about map drops i didn't get much either. Bahh i've only a few more to finish this challenge anyway.
The only one i'm stuck with is the unique strongbox. Chanced all i've been able too since day 1 and still nothing.
I'm so worry beeing stuck at 39 in few hours because of a stupid unique box :(
Hf :)
"
Heli0nix wrote:

The only one i'm stuck with is the unique strongbox. Chanced all i've been able too since day 1 and still nothing.
I'm so worry beeing stuck at 39 in few hours because of a stupid unique box :(

Yeah sorry to hear that. I got lucky with unique strongbox challenge and found 1 inside map with Monstrous Treasure Prophecy. You can always sit in Global 820 or Trade 820 and buy the unique strongbox challenge if it's making you anxious. People are offering it everyday from my observations... just gotta be patient THEN act fast to secure. Good luck with it.
"The key to winning any fight is simply staying alive."
"
Yeah sorry to hear that. I got lucky with unique strongbox challenge and found 1 inside map with Monstrous Treasure Prophecy. You can always sit in Global 820 or Trade 820 and buy the unique strongbox challenge if it's making you anxious. People are offering it everyday from my observations... just gotta be patient THEN act fast to secure. Good luck with it.

Well i don't use 820 usualy last time i did was for tantalo in perandus.
Not that i don't like the concept just it make it pointless to me to spend so many hours trying to reach 40 alone to end it like by buying last one ^^

Anyway i've to stop PoE for a while after sunday soo if i've no choice i will reconsider this option :)
I guess I can take the cake for worst rng.
Finished 1200 voll yesterday and only got 1 (read one) brittle.

It also happened on voll 1185, so u can imagine the sadness I felt near the end, having read many stories of people getting avg 3 brittle in 900 kills.
Last edited by JaTochNietDan on Jun 29, 2016, 5:59:50 PM
good recap.

its great to have a choice, but if I end up caring to do this 'challenge', I'll probably just do uber izaro (40 times is very little imo, on a good layout day it can be almost trivial) and atziri.
"
Heli0nix wrote:

Around 13 hours. Rerolled half of my tree to get all move speed using two gryphon / brohnn lithe / devoto's / karui ward / 30% boots etc ...

What i learned here ? Nothing. Dried lake still the most rewarding area of the game even with a very low amount of MF i'm ending this run full of currencies and valuable items for sell.

Enjoyed the run tought it would have been better with a kind of oba's cursed trove panic behind :D

I have to agree Dry Lake will always be the best and most rewarding.
Look how Awesome my MTX Marauder RF looks

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1695395
You all are fucking insane doing this 1200 shit I'd probably uninstall.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"

did you do atziri or daresso for that challenge ?
"

Relaxing challenge I_NO. Just don't watch the kill count or you might be discouraged fast x)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info