10 things I learned doing 1200 voll runs

4 cards in ~450 runs now, without any quantity..
Now i know why people scrub in lake. :)

What i have learned that far?
.) i like to hurt myself a lot
.) itemrarity/quantity is a lie, like the cake is.. (we have a 405/105 culler, he found 0 that far)
.) +150% movementspeed permanent can damage your brain
.) at some point happy hardcore can become really good if youre drunk enough
.) my gf hates me now because of my flask potting and hammering the keyboards
Last edited by blackstar on Jun 28, 2016, 10:07:02 AM
Last edited by Entropic_Fire on Oct 26, 2016, 8:26:22 PM
"
Entropic_Fire wrote:
So please excuse my scrub, but why use both leap slam and WB?

LS for the mario/frogger stuff and WB to cheese through the rest (works game-wide) ;)
Twinned ambrius x10 is faster than the uber lab, only takes about 2 hours to complete it at most. Costs you ~400c between the maps and the chisels/alts/augs/regals though...
Last edited by Entropic_Fire on Oct 26, 2016, 8:27:07 PM
i finished the 1.2k challenge first week, coz, my build has not much single target, and ive found probably 9 brittle emperors, was happy.
Twitch: twitch.tv/slayertip

Helping people with their builds, its somewhat a hobby, and a passion of mine, so don't be shy!

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1715639 <--- Build help forums thread thingy.
Sry this feels like lineage 2 to me its basicly a Mephisto run brute forcing brittles

Looks like the chance is 1:150

If you want a devotion there are so many other ways ...let's see 1200/3=400 400/30= 13 runs a day sounds ok to me you could chain it to your master daily but what's the point a video game should never feel like work
https://poe-ssf.herokuapp.com/. Join the fun.
SSF HC Legacy Witch Lvl 53
"
Entropic_Fire wrote:
So please excuse my scrub, but why use both leap slam and WB?

You can't WB over ledges/gaps/fences. Leapslam is also intrinsically slower than WB because of the quality bonus. If I cared about uber efficiency, I would drop fortify out of my 6L and link it to leapslam/faster attacks and NOT use WB. But I don't do that at the moment.
Last edited by SpanishMonarch on Jun 28, 2016, 2:12:02 PM
Just finished the 1200, found 6 cards, did 300 more no card yet, heh hope to find the last 2 soon
People used to run infinite amount of baal runs or whatever bullshit they like to do in the game, but doing 1200 voll runs is apparently out of the norm for an ARPG.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info