10 things I learned doing 1200 voll runs

1) Starting at level 67, you end at 82.
2) Brittle emperor cards are rare, i got only 1.
3) There are only 4 or 5 variations in the dried lake mapset.
4) It takes 25-35 seconds for a complete run, using this item/link combination

5) I should have done 10 twinned ambrius maps with main.
6) I made approximately 3 exalts in loot (2ex20c being the card).
7) I've made about 600 chaos selling sac sets/pieces (since I am not doing Atziri challenge).
8) doing 32 more izaro runs for challenge will seem like a simple task
9) I must have a mental disorder to have done this challenge
10) GGG has taken something from me I'll never get back
Last edited by SpanishMonarch on Jun 25, 2016, 2:27:21 PM
Last bumped on Jun 29, 2016, 8:15:14 PM
10 hours... not bad. I've been stuck at an airport for longer. Hell... I've been in traction for 30 days before. At least then I had a morphine drip.
in 261 runs in and havent gotten any brittles; im running a suicide culling setup though; only die to reflect due to resists in the 20s; ive gotten myself a kaom to drop; in total, about 6 ex.. enough to buy cospris and reach bow.. and ive noticed the same things.. i think we are a wee bit mental but i figure, its low enough level to suicide MF; not worrying about levelling my toon further since im already levelling a shadow for my reach build.. maybe with my high qty, id drop a brittles and hit some nice uniques.. thanks for your thoughts!
POE is life. POE is ♥.
Thank GOD this company is NOT Blizzard and therefore does NOT care about cry babies.

That Volls Devotion must always and forever be out of the reach of the majority of players. It must always and forever be rare and make people cry and be mad Jelly that I have one.
Look how Awesome my MTX Marauder RF looks

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1695395
"
TriniGamer wrote:
Thank GOD this company is NOT Blizzard and therefore does NOT care about cry babies.

That Volls Devotion must always and forever be out of the reach of the majority of players. It must always and forever be rare and make people cry and be mad Jelly that I have one.
I somehow doubt someone like you would even get close to an item like this.

/thread
"9) I must have a mental disorder to have done this challenge"

you´ve this rare thing called dedication and motivation to reach goals , which most people nowadays simply lack.
"
"
TriniGamer wrote:

I somehow doubt someone like you would even get close to an item like this.

/thread

Oh he has it, got it as a gift, therefore it has to be out of everybodys reach.

Ontopic, i am doing slow 2-3 mins almost full clear runs to 1200, atm 100/1200 and feels good
Spreading salt since 2006
"
Kechop wrote:
"9) I must have a mental disorder to have done this challenge"

you´ve this rare thing called dedication and motivation to reach goals , which most people nowadays simply lack.

i appreciate the compliment...but when you say it like that I feel guilty for playing the game and not writing my masters thesis. haha
Congrats on the achievement.

I'm pretty torn honestly for what else to do (already did 40/40 Izaro).

I have 27 Atziri and 238 Dried Lake as of now. Simply used Dried Lake as a leveling/garbo prophecy tool, but I can't help running every Midnight I get. So do I wanna buy 73 Midnights for 365 Chaos, or just do laps until I go insane?
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
"
Congrats on the achievement.

I'm pretty torn honestly for what else to do (already did 40/40 Izaro).

I have 27 Atziri and 238 Dried Lake as of now. Simply used Dried Lake as a leveling/garbo prophecy tool, but I can't help running every Midnight I get. So do I wanna buy 73 Midnights for 365 Chaos, or just do laps until I go insane?

In hindsight, I would have done 100 atziri over 1200 voll---even if it meant spending 400 chaos.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info