Evasion is cancer

My advice to people trying to just use evasion + dodge is to add blasphemy + enfeeble. Not cwdt + enfeeble, blasphemy. The first hit is the one that matters on evasion characters, not the second.
I'm a forum warrior, i was born to post, raised to defend my league. Now my post has been removed, chained and exiled by mods who Ban. Ban is my brother; i do not fear it. I see it in the eyes of men and beasts that i troll. It will take me to play the actual game when i am ready and i am not ready.
Last edited by Pyrokar on Jun 26, 2016, 10:46:42 AM
That's pretty hard to incorporate though, since you still need to run cwdt for immortal's call, plus it won't be of any use against distant opponents.
"
Raudram wrote:
That's pretty hard to incorporate though, since you still need to run cwdt for immortal's call, plus it won't be of any use against distant opponents.

I assumed this was about melee evasion since OP mentioned block is better. If you are ranged you are good with just eva+dodge and your offscreening powers.
I'm a forum warrior, i was born to post, raised to defend my league. Now my post has been removed, chained and exiled by mods who Ban. Ban is my brother; i do not fear it. I see it in the eyes of men and beasts that i troll. It will take me to play the actual game when i am ready and i am not ready.
Last edited by Pyrokar on Jun 26, 2016, 11:28:36 AM
"
Pyrokar wrote:
"
Raudram wrote:

I assumed this was about melee evasion since OP mentioned block is better. If you are ranged you are good with just eva+dodge and your offscreening powers.

Until you get oneshot from offscreen yourself.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info