BREXIT!

The UK is making a fool of itself now.

The "City" in London is 25% of their freaking GDP and now it's at risk of extinction.

Oh and the UK has absolutely no choice but to remain in the common market for its economy to work, but now instead of paying for it and have a say, they'll pay for it and have no say whatsoever.

Way to go Britain, talk about shooting yourself in the foot with a 6 inch gun.
"
mirage2k640 wrote:

The "City" in London is 25% of their freaking GDP and now it's at risk of extinction.

Oh and the UK has absolutely no choice but to remain in the common market for its economy to work, but now instead of paying for it and have a say, they'll pay for it and have no say whatsoever.

They will work shit out if (big if of course) their politicians are smart. For example, Germany depends a lot on exports to UK. So do other countries. UK definitely does have some leverage.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
mirage2k640 wrote:

It's quite simple. They think current EU leadership is incompetent (which I completely agree with), being a member is not in their best interest (which I more or less agree with) and they could do better on their own, even if they have to suffer from some short-term negatives because of the separation and widespread panic it's causing (which remains to be seen).

One thing I'm sure of and it was obvious years ago when the Greek crisis started: the EU is grossly mismanaged and it's sitting on a hollow foundation. The monetary and fiscal policy of the union is a big fuck-up and it can't possibly exist in the long term if things remain as they are. I doubt the Brits will be the last to jump ship if the EU doesn't do some radical changes - and I'm skeptical of the EU leadership's ability and competence.
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
Last edited by Bars on Jul 2, 2016, 3:58:35 AM
Right, the EU leadership is incompetent, but the UK leadership is so much better, I mean Cameron has just destroyed the UK (watch the Scotts leave the UK) and the biggest financial center in the world is now preparing to relocate somewhere else.

I agree the UK has some leverage in the negotiations to come but that leverage can only help to limit the damages, there is nothing to gain here for the UK and everything to lose. Oh and immigration will continue in the UK with or without th EU. I hope the French release all these immigrants in Calais, after all now it should be up the UK to deal with them
A great video about the Brexit that no one here is likely to spend four minutes to watch:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBpWRRKXuhI

='[.]'=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
"
Raycheetah wrote:
A great video about the Brexit that no one here is likely to spend four minutes to watch:

='[.]'=

I did watch this disgusting video until the end.
"
Raycheetah wrote:

='[.]'=

Stopped at the ridiculous comparision with the american independence declaration.
So LoL that its even hurts. smh.

Not a really valued post, imo. wuteva.

But I think the EU will grow and work much better in the future without Murica's pet isle.

I think there will be much the brits can looking forward to, e.g. downvotings by rating companies, announcements of general tax raisings, probably massive relocations of finacial related jobs towards the EU (hello Frankfurt!) .... must be great to be britain ... something forgotten? oh yea, maybe no Britain anymore (hello Scots!).

In the future: Google first, THEN vote. Better then vice versa.
"better to simply go balls deep full retard if you gonna go retard." -Boem-

Last edited by Hunwulf on Jul 3, 2016, 3:55:27 PM
"
Raycheetah wrote:

='[.]'=

Few of the reasons why people voted to go their own way. Many citizens of UK have to feel relieve they can make choices more independently. They have chosen freedom.

I hope our country going to leave EU as soon as possible because Germany and France will now get more power with their sick politics.
"
Rexeos wrote:
"
Raycheetah wrote:

='[.]'=

Few of the reasons why people voted to go their own way. Many citizens of UK have to feel relieve they can make choices more independently. They have chosen freedom.

I hope our country going to leave EU as soon as possible because Germany and France will now get more power with their sick politics.

You're not going anywhere, the globalists won't allow it.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Johnson doesn´t want to become prime minister, now Farage also has resigned.

They are the irresponsible rats leaving the sinking ship after they caused the mess. Now I wonder if a "Brexit" is really going to come or not.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info