BREXIT!

"
Rexeos wrote:
Same with word "racist" - everybody is racist only some of people are ashamed they see difference so trying mask it with evil connotation. Nobody can expect that most black people will be scientist and judes will start to win most Olympics disciplines. Its simply impossible due to race.

There is no such thing as race. But now I know what you are. Have a good life.
"

You aren't helping your cause by writing glaringly, factually wrong statements. Write something stupid like that and people won't take anything from you seriously, even if there is some truth to something else you're saying.
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
Last edited by Bars on Jun 28, 2016, 11:45:24 AM
"
"
Rexeos wrote:
Same with word "racist" - everybody is racist only some of people are ashamed they see difference so trying mask it with evil connotation. Nobody can expect that most black people will be scientist and judes will start to win most Olympics disciplines. Its simply impossible due to race.

Hum, hello?
Spoiler
Couldnt resist
Oblivious
"
Bars wrote:
"

You aren't helping your cause by writing glaringly, factually wrong statements. Write something stupid like that and people won't take anything from you seriously, even if there is some truth to something else you're saying.

Our race is homo sapiens, the term "race" as a social construct is wrong in the biological sense. At least that´s what I thought. Seem to have messed it up with species here. Ok, fair, sry.
Last edited by Schmodderhengst on Jun 28, 2016, 11:51:47 AM
"
"
Bars wrote:
"

Our race is homo sapiens, the term "race" as a social construct is wrong in the biological sense.

To be more precise. I just thought it was obvious, sry.

The only obvious thing here is you being completely clueless. Hint: race is a subset of species. In the 'biological' sense.
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
Last edited by Bars on Jun 28, 2016, 11:51:32 AM
Ok, corrected that statement before I have read yours. Sometimes I ask myself whether i was correct. Not ashamed, but sry for the mistake :-). After reading this(https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_(biology)) one could actually discuss: races as a social construct are certainly not "genetically distinct" in the biological sense.

Does´t change my opinion on the rest.
Last edited by Schmodderhengst on Jun 28, 2016, 12:03:50 PM
"
"
Rexeos wrote:

No u r mistaken, u can not know WHO I am. In fact u can never know about any person who really is; and not "what you r" - u should better learn English not to make from people objects anymore. Nevertheless ur response is arrogant and it shows about u something as well.

And here is something from wiki which seems u like most where u can find more about "race". U should focus as well on fact that word "race" become "problematic" somewhere in history of time. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_(human_categorization)
"
Ok, corrected that statement before I have read yours. Sometimes I ask myself whether i was correct. Not ashamed, but sry for the mistake :-).

Does´t change my opinion on the rest.

Knowledge is like a sphere, the greater its volume, the larger its contact with the unknown.
-Blaise Pascal

Last edited by Bars on Jun 28, 2016, 12:03:45 PM
"
raics wrote:
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
Thats some serious BS right there. How many Muslims do you know?

US has only 1% Muslim, that isn't very much, European countries tend to have five to ten times that and they're less well integrated than in US. For instance, Germany has a large number of Muslim that only work there for a period of time, their ties to the country of origin are stronger than in US and their local communities have a very significant influence.

Of course, we can't say there's no reason for animosity and we could probably extend it all the way back to the holy raids... umm, crusades. Islam isn't really that much about turning the other cheek but they'd honestly run out of cheeks long ago even if that was the case.

First of all the Crusades never stopped by West I dont even need to put a list of UK up "empire where sun never sets" do i? Today its called neo-liberalism, human or womens rights instead of bearing the cross. Sometimes you will bear the Star of David in relentless support of Israel and whatever she does.

Gee I wonder why some minority flip thier switch? Have animosity? Gee I wonder why they have to immigrate someplace when home village is a reduced to a smoldering ruin by NATO weapons?

This list doesnt even include all the ruthless unjust dictators we support like gulf monarchs (little different from isis) So much for Human rights BTW. Overthrow with CIA operated color revolutions of prosperous liberal Muslim states like Iraq, libya , Syria, iran, egypt, etc etc etc in the past dating since at least as far back as Thomas Jefferson. Economic embargoes, Bank freezes and other economic lockouts.

Actually Arming training and funding Takfiris to take take out enemies like Russia (operation cyclone) then 911 happened by same people. Imagine that.

The vast majority of muslims i know just want to live in peace worship in private and are normal Joes. But western terrible policy empowers the worst of the worst who take advantage of misery and destitution brought on or enabled by the West.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Jun 28, 2016, 9:02:47 PM
As for the debate about race:
Yes, there are differences between different groups of people, but the notions of races and species are not as clear as you could think.
For example, even within humans, studies indicate that humans may have parts of their genes coming from other sources than their main branches: different humanoid species mixed with us a little.
Even within a "race", you can still have a lot of diversity, making any generalization hasty as best. Also, a lot of stuff we link to "race" is actually linked to culture.
Finally, Rexeos's statement wasn't well constructed, and can easily lead to think he is racist/antisemite:
-The comment he made suggests he thinks black people are stupid and jews weak. Even if he was talking about global population differences, that would still be a hasty comment, as there is no evidence that such a claim is true.
-Jews cannot be linked to "race", they encompass different ethnic groups.
-Both claims make no sense: only a very small fraction of any population will become scientist, and if certain ethnic groups are more represented within sports, it isn't only due to genetics, but also to group size, cultural values, etc...
Better examples of differences between "races" would be the ability to digest milk for europeans, resistance to malaria in subsaharian populations, etc...

A lot of intolerance is born from being too hasty when talking about groups of people, whether it is due to old beliefs that are hard to get rid of, like with white supremacy groups, generalizations when you only observe a tiny fraction of a group (usually the most visible one, like the few terrorists among more than a billion muslims), or any other reason that may cause biases.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info