BREXIT!

"
Bars wrote:
I do think the Brits and other Western countries have a serious problem with the Muslims there but I'm not sure if there's even a feasible solution at that point.

Of course there is, Edict of Expulsion worked like a charm :)

Spoiler
I'd really like to see that enchantment, for the tongue in the cheek if nothing else.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
I don't see it as a remotely probable scenario so it's a bit of a moot point, but anyway: It could probably work with a smaller number of people but I don't think you could pull it off when the problem is in millions of your lawful citizens, many of them being a second or third generation born in your own country.
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
People can do that kind of stuff when desperate. You know, like when the economy tanks in the short term. We could think in the long term, but as my old friend Keynes said, in the long run, we are all dead.
Add a Forsaken Masters questline
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2297942
heheh :) Yeah, nothing is clear right now. Hey, at least we are living in interesting times! :P
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
I feel like watching a documentary about that part between the Great Depression and World War 2.
"
Bars wrote:
I don't see it as a remotely probable scenario so it's a bit of a moot point, but anyway:

Of course. I wasn't really serious there, just wanted to point out how things were much simpler once, you could use methods that wouldn't fly today.

And not saying that today you can't do what you could before, you just have to be more subtle about it.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
"
raics wrote:
"
Bars wrote:
I don't see it as a remotely probable scenario so it's a bit of a moot point, but anyway:

Of course. I wasn't really serious there, just wanted to point out how things were much simpler once, you could use methods that wouldn't fly today.

And not saying that today you can't do what you could before, you just have to be more subtle about it.

Yeah, it must be for freedom and democracy, otherwise it's a no go.
"
Bars wrote:
Yeah, it must be for freedom and democracy, otherwise it's a no go.

Or the law. Paint the group you want to remove like criminals. That'll do the trick.
So, yeah, the EU is just a cozy, little economic union:

http://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/683739/EU-referendum-German-French-European-superstate-Brexit

"
The foreign ministers of France and Germany are due to reveal a blueprint to effectively do away with individual member states in what is being described as an “ultimatum”.

National identity is SO passé. Oh, and it appears that English will no longer be an official language of the EU, whatever that means. =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
"
NeroNoah wrote:
I'd be beware of the dead cat bounce.

Dead Cat Bounce is nothing to be afraid of. They're actually pretty amazing.
Last edited by Jennik on Jun 27, 2016, 4:13:46 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info