BREXIT!

"
Raycheetah wrote:
National identity is SO passé.

Keep your fight (I'd say Info War) against the One World Government and the Illuminati!

"
Jennik wrote:
Dead Cat Bounce is nothing to be afraid of. They're actually pretty amazing.

\m/
Add a Forsaken Masters questline
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2297942
Last edited by NeroNoah on Jun 27, 2016, 4:23:56 PM
I dont see how this is bad. You should be able to control your borders and EU project makes that impossible when someone like Angela Merkel opens the floodgates of her country and therefore also the whole EU to millions of migrants. Migrants not even literate in own language let alone native tongues... it will be interesting to see what place they will have in Europe’s high-tech, post-modern economy. Welfare most likely. Making EU importing net liabilities instead of assets which can't be good in long term.

We have same problem here in US. My grandparents were immigrants but it was hard back then had to have an education and money. You heard term Model minority? People like my grandparents is where it comes from. Became millionaires from so-called third world. Almost all people allowed to immigrate 40 years ago are "model minorities" today because of prudent policy. Today we get poorest of the poor and illiterate which put enormous strains on system

Finally there are robust security challenges not controlling borders besides assets and liabilities in dollars and cents. There is the ultimate liabilities, mass murderers. ISIS and AQ is at war with the west. They will infiltrate and execute warfare.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Jun 27, 2016, 7:55:19 PM
Italian immigrants in my country at the beginning of 20th century were poor as fuck, illiterate and they didn't really talk the language.

They somehow got integrated with time.

History frequently goes the same, the last immigrant group is treated like crap but then they just integrate.

And about the welfare thing, remember that immigrants are taking their jobs too. The polish! The mexican!
Last edited by NeroNoah on Jun 27, 2016, 10:32:00 PM
What country? I bet there were regulations to get assets instead of liabilities. I bet there wasnt welfare house welfare food right off the boat either. Sure adversity makes you strong tahts why they are successful today. End welfare open borders. I'm down. But a lot of what we get is the FREE SHIT ARMY today.

PS no one is taking my job. I actually give migrants jobs Like my man Trump;)
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Jun 27, 2016, 9:14:51 PM
Argentina. And there were regulations, but they were mostly useless (in the 20th century, they wanted northern europeans rather than southern ones). And probably not welfare. But that at least should show that the language barrier is lesser than a lot people think.

At least reading from some economists at reddit (I love the /r/badeconomics subreddit), it's more like a challenge rather than an impossibility to have both free movement of people and welfare, and there may exist restrictions to be put, but it's better to be smart rather than strict. Countries can even collaborate between them if needed. The welfare trap problem is real everywhere, of course (incentivizing job is still the best welfare program). Then again, you are anarchocapitalist, so I won't convince you about this (and I don't think I'm up to the task anyway).
Last edited by NeroNoah on Jun 27, 2016, 10:45:49 PM
The immigration argument is bullshit.
UK was never a part of the Schengen area, so getting out of the EU will hardly change anything.
All this is going to do is make life harder for people that got there legally and are actually contributing to the british society.

We'll see how things go, but it definitely is a big worry that people would get swayed by xenophobic feelings, whether in the UK, the US, or any other country.
People don't integrate because you force them to adapt, but because you accept them and share your cultures.
"
UK was never a part of the Schengen area, so getting out of the EU will hardly change anything.
All this is going to do is make life harder for people that got there legally and are actually contributing to the british society.

We'll see how things go, but it definitely is a big worry that people would get swayed by xenophobic feelings, whether in the UK, the US, or any other country.
People don't integrate because you force them to adapt, but because you accept them and share your cultures.

What a load of crap.

How exactly are you going to accept and share your culture with a bunch of people who think it's a great idea people to have multipe wives, women shouldn't be allowed to drive, vote, participate in public life or even go out of the house in some cases and if a woman is raped, she should be stoned to death beacuse she tarnishes the family honour? Who say their religion is the only true one and anyone who doesn't share it should be either converted or put to the sword (and are actually doing something about it)? Whose spiritual leaders are arguing on live TV just how much is it acceptable to beat your wife and whether you should use a stick or a paddle? Who are prepared and willing to kill for the slightest perceived offense against their holy book written 15 centuries ago or their imaginary man in the sky?

Neoliberal bullshit like what you said is the exact reason why the richest European countries are in a sorry state right now and will have even more problems in the foreseeable future. Some people need to get it in their thick heads that Islam is a hopelessly outdated, rigid, intolerant, aggressive, unwilling to adapt or change religion and should be treated as a fucking plague. Christianity in the middle ages wasn't much better, even worse at times, but we outlived this period of savagery - it only took us a millenium or two and countless people killed in wars, burned at the stake or tortured to death in the Inquisition's dungeons. Islam seems to have missed the last 10 centuries or so.
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
Last edited by Bars on Jun 28, 2016, 3:56:34 AM
Immigration was just example of Brussels controlling UK instead of UK citizens. How about not being able to fish in thier own waters?
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/eu/8963093/Fishermen-angry-at-European-Union-decision-to-reduce-number-of-days-at-sea.html

This should be a celebration of liberty and self determination about many issues.

Git R Dun!
"
Bars wrote:
"

What a load of crap.

How exactly are you going to accept and share your culture with a bunch of people who think it's a great idea people to have multipe wives, women shouldn't be allowed to drive, vote, participate in public life or even go out of the house in some cases and if a woman is raped, she should be stoned to death beacuse she tarnishes the family honour? Who say their religion is the only true one and anyone who doesn't share it should be either converted or put to the sword (and are actually doing something about it)? Whose spiritual leaders are arguing on live TV just how much is it acceptable to beat your wife and whether you should use a stick or a paddle? Who are prepared and willing to kill for the slightest perceived offense against their holy book written 15 centuries ago or their imaginary man in the sky?

Neoliberal bullshit like what you said is the exact reason why the richest European countries are in a sorry state right now and will have even more problems in the foreseeable future. Some people need to get it in their thick heads that Islam is a hopelessly outdated, rigid, intolerant, aggressive, unwilling to adapt or change religion and should be treated as a fucking plague. Christianity in the middle ages wasn't much better, even worse at times, but we outlived this period of savagery - it only took us a millenium or two and countless people killed in wars, burned at the stake or tortured to death in the Inquisition's dungeons. Islam seems to have missed the last 10 centuries or so.

You cant generalize like that or paint with broad brush. How many Muslims do you know? I know a lot including some in my family. There are all sorts. Many work in CIA, our military and fought and foolishly died in our stupid wars thats killed at least 3 million Muslims and turned whole countries into wastelands just since Clinton. Gee I wonder why they are pissed and susceptible to radical takfiris.

I have some shocking news for you. Whats going on in ME right now was engineered by USA and her effete Marxist European allies. ISIS AQ all of it.

http://original.antiwar.com/justin/2016/06/16/something-going-worse-thought/

Should come as no surprise if you know history. We've been installing and supporting dictators and doing coups since at least 1953 in ME by hook or crook.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Jun 28, 2016, 6:51:47 AM
I know my fair share. I know that even the ones educated in elite English universities, people with intelligence, education and social status, become incredibly close minded and even aggressive in arguments about religion. Of course, I'm far from putting a billion people in the same category and I realize there are vast differences between the various Islamic countries, between Shia and Sunni and so on. However, I also know the problems with Islam are statistically significant enough to make ignoring them or pretending they aren't there just plain stupid. As a sidenote, I'm equally opposed to radical Christians and radically religious people as a whole... It's just that, right now, Islam does seem to be the most problematic religion.

What are they going to do, ask every immigrant if he's very radical or just slightly? If he'll only get verbally aggressive when someone says something disrespectful of Mohammad, he'll physically attack them or worse? Speaking of knowing people, how many people do you know who live in Europe's countries with the largest Muslim minorities? Because I know a lot and they all have quite a lot to say about it. There are thousands of problems associated with it, from the small and mundane to the big and insurmountable. Entire neighbourhoods being out of limits and steadily getting depopulated and turning into ghettos because it's simply impossible to coexist with these people if you aren't part of their culture. I know people from Belgium, from The Netherlands, from France, from Germany and from the UK. They are all telling the same story.

Hell, I have a refugee zone in my own home citiy and guess what, people who live in this neighbourhood are having quite a rough time. It's simply not safe to go there alone, especially for women. They move in groups, they are aggressive and they cause nothing but problems. A lot of them come from a culture where, if a woman is wearing what they define as revealing clothing (i.e. almost anything but a hijab and whole-body-covering dress), it's HER fault if she gets raped and she's asking for it. They feel almost obliged to harass our women. Speaking of which, are you aware that Sweden, from one of the safest and nicest countries to live in, has turned into the country with the second-highest number of rapes in the world after it accepted a bunch of Muslim immigrants? The percentage increase was staggering, something along the lines of 800 percent. What are they supposed to do, pretend everything is fine lest they offend someone? Speaking about knowing people, I do know a bunch of Swedes and just mentioning the word 'immigrant' makes them go in enrage mode. I can't blame them.

Also, I'm far from thinking the Western world is blameless. The USA and their European cronies have committed innumerable atrocities in Muslim countries ranging from Afghanistan and Pakistan to the Middle East and Africa. I can understand and even sympathize how this will encourage radical views in the people living there. However, as much as I understand it, it doesn't make me less reluctant to have these people living in close proximity to me. Thanks but no thanks. I know it's not their fault and they are just a product of their environment - but it isn't mine either.
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
Last edited by Bars on Jun 28, 2016, 7:09:34 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info