[2.3] QUAD WARCHIEF TOTEM +550KDPS CHEAP ATZIRI VIDEO

If you can get a legacy voidheart, it's one of the best ring you can get. Otherwise, I don't know if it's too worth it.

Especially in essence when you can have rings with a lot of flat damage easily (or even better: a lot of flat damage + 10% physical damage as extra fire damage)

Also, I recommand taking a Spire of Stone (don't know how you can link an item in your passive skill tree) jewel. I didn't realise how much my totems were stun before I took that jewel (and it's really cheap).
Last edited by Mennphis on Sep 28, 2016, 10:08:23 AM
Wasnt legacy,got from prophecy... Still...They are sold at 2ex...Fml
Hi,

First I'd like to say I love this build. I feel super powerful and it's was quite cheap to gear too! I noticed my dps seems way lower than yours. I played around with jewels, swapping to jewels similar to yours and the DPS didn't go by much. I'm sitting around 38k per totem with lightning golem, arctic armor, hatred, herald of ash, and one totem being out. I shared my profile. Could you please take a look at what I should improve to get a big boost?

My character's name is Sienna_Lockhart
Last edited by Ajji11 on Oct 3, 2016, 2:28:16 AM
Im from the phone,it doesnt let me see the char because is the last one and cant scroll,but from experience it can be pretty much for:
-still not helmet,i was sitting at 16k,reached lv67,changed the helm and went to 36k
-rings/amulet,i've a ring with like 10phys dmg and 20 fire to attacks,if i chamge that i lose like 10k dps
Im 71,only 3jew unlocked,with auras and golem im at around 60k per totem (no vaal haste,i domt remember if i used pots,was 2am,cant remember anything lol)

Still,failed hard at atziri,tried to party with a friend,with his auras i reached 150k with pots+vaal haste,but too damn low fps,got fck'd by 2nd boss once (forgot vaal haste),and dumbass entered atziri before me,so i couldnt place totems,when i entered it dropped at 5fps and i got istakilled <.<
That's my problem,i think im dealing enough dmg atm,but trash pc is preventing me to dodge things :/
Hi, I'm sort of a noob too. But your gloves have something like 40% less damage than those of the OP. Your rings and jewels are close but like sieg_hart said, every flat damage point from an item makes a really unreal difference in the tooltip dps. I don't remember the numbers exactly but the tooltip dps difference between a +15 damage item and a +16 item, is amazingly significant.

Even after getting the best items I could find in the last league, Atziri was still a hit or miss adventure for me. (I are noob) I almost always got her in the end but almost always only had only 1 portal left. The first try was a disaster. Watch the video a couple of times to memorize the technique. The "firstest with the mostest" will win the battle; in my experience anyway. Good luck!
Ye,for me i decided to retry it at around lv80,after getting the totem def branch at least,cause mine have no def stats atm,and watching the video they need to last some seconds vs atziri,i doubt mine do :/
"
Hi,

First I'd like to say I love this build. I feel super powerful and it's was quite cheap to gear too! I noticed my dps seems way lower than yours. I played around with jewels, swapping to jewels similar to yours and the DPS didn't go by much. I'm sitting around 38k per totem with lightning golem, arctic armor, hatred, herald of ash, and one totem being out. I shared my profile. Could you please take a look at what I should improve to get a big boost?

My character's name is Sienna_Lockhart

From what I can see, the most obvious upgrade is your rings. If you manage to get the same stats on a base giving flat physical damage, you will gain a lot of dps.

Upgrading your facebreaker can wait. Switching to a 780%+ will only give you 5% more dps (and it's probably more expensive than upgrading your rings).

I noticed that you don't have a "martial artistry" jewel, I highly recommand it (even if it doesn't increase your dps).

Lastly, if you think you are lacking dps, you can always solve the problem with 1 or 2 flasks. I was using this before :

Both at the same time were giving me 7/8k dps and helped a lot on boss fights. Now I'm using this flask setup :

This setup double my dps when I use it.

"
Ye,for me i decided to retry it at around lv80,after getting the totem def branch at least,cause mine have no def stats atm,and watching the video they need to last some seconds vs atziri,i doubt mine do :/

For Atziri, I don't have that much of a problem with this build. My biggest pb is during Atziri's split phase, when my totems are hitting way too often the "reflect atziri". For the trio, just put your 4 totems in front of you and run around like a chicken ;)
Eh,problem is the pc (and dumb friend entering before,activating bosses too)
If im lucky i can run,otherwise im stuck in place with 1/2fps lol
Still gonna wait to get some more stats to be sure,dont really like to waste midnights since i only have 2 left,probably wait until around 80 as said,or until i have like 80/90k dps
Most likely the 1st,i've 3ex left and like 10 regret,0 chaos lol

Also,should i over cap el res? Like 75 all,but 120/130 as total,to be safe in case of res reduction?
As flask for dmg im using the atziri and sulphur

Edit
Im fckin dumb,forgot what onslaught was,thought it gabes lifesteal... Well,ginna use one of those too and maybe get the other unique you have
MOAR DMG
If they die before doing anything,they cant kill you,right?:D
Last edited by sieg_hart on Oct 3, 2016, 9:25:10 AM
I use
defensively or as DPS boost for huge boss that can't be knockback. When you are surrounded by monsters, this flask do wonders, but the knockback can reduce your clearspeed quite a lot.

I'm at 90% all resist (so 15% overcap), but I don't really know if it's worth it. Worst case scenario, I put a
with increased resist on it.
Ok ty
Bought that,with atziri+onslaught+sulhpur im at 115k now in the hideout,even if for a few sec
62k normally,placing a totem (with concentrated)
Time to go some t6 maps and lvl now,hoping nothing will touch my 3k hp with no armor lol

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info