[2.3] QUAD WARCHIEF TOTEM +550KDPS CHEAP ATZIRI VIDEO

any changes youd make for HC?
IGN : Moogleinabox
Having played this in SC, i'd say its actually relatively safe for HC, the totems especially once you get 3 of them pretty much wipe the screen and keep you safe i really take a hit and i'm under capped pretty badly cause i haven't found the right rings/amulet yet... But then again i dont play much HC, and i imagine most HC players would say 4-5k hp is still too risky even with 3-4 totems

I'd say hardest part will be finding the resists/hp on the limited spots... i'd probably say its 100% safe if you can make sure u're jewels are all HP/resist jewels.
"
phantam wrote:
Having played this in SC, i'd say its actually relatively safe for HC, the totems especially once you get 3 of them pretty much wipe the screen and keep you safe i really take a hit and i'm under capped pretty badly cause i haven't found the right rings/amulet yet... But then again i dont play much HC, and i imagine most HC players would say 4-5k hp is still too risky even with 3-4 totems

I'd say hardest part will be finding the resists/hp on the limited spots... i'd probably say its 100% safe if you can make sure u're jewels are all HP/resist jewels.

Anything you'd change in tree or anywhere else?
IGN : Moogleinabox
Hi guys. What would you say about some changes I'd theorycrafted with this build: the main idea I had is 100% damage conversion (with this quiver) into the fire and using fire penetration instead of less duration. Would you be so kind and look at this tree:
Will it work fine?
Today i got bored and went to uber lab to enchant some helmets i had in stash. And i got this on this helmet. So if you are plaing in PSC you can have this for some nice price, just contact me :)

Last edited by Bezrayer on Jun 28, 2016, 4:18:54 PM
what boots should i use at level 50
how do u get 3 aura's?
Never really tried Atziri before, but since I had the stuff for this build already, I decided to give it a go, have to give it a 10/10, probably my favourite build so far and it seems incredibly strong considering how cheap it is.

also as a bonus, got a hope on my first Atziri kill with it

Last edited by Carrmatt93 on Jul 2, 2016, 1:00:00 AM
"
Carrmatt93 wrote:
Never really tried Atziri before, but since I had the stuff for this build already, I decided to give it a go, have to give it a 10/10, probably my favourite build so far and it seems incredibly strong considering how cheap it is.

also as a bonus, got a hope on my first Atziri kill with it

Can you show your gear?
The best build i've been played in my life.
I Love Scion and Totem builds.
Thanks for share this awesome creation.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info