[2.3] QUAD WARCHIEF TOTEM +550KDPS CHEAP ATZIRI VIDEO

Just killed Atziri at level 69 with similar build with some changes. In my opinion 3 totems are better than 4.

Quiver is really good to level but at level 46 or when you have money for it buy a Great Old One's Ward to increase your dps a lot and allow you to use shield charge.

My gear at level 69 and the kill here https://youtu.be/dKPhynjTGa8 (dps was 80k with both flask up)

Thx for the guide.
Last edited by EpicPureGamer on Jul 8, 2016, 5:52:16 PM
This build is ridiculously strong, I instead used a two handed weapon for the totem and they just destroy everything. thanks for sharing!
How are you using Arctic Armour, Hated and HoA? Or is it safe to assume you're switching aura's on the fly?
"
eXidus wrote:
How are you using Arctic Armour, Hated and HoA? Or is it safe to assume you're switching aura's on the fly?

I'm using all 3 aura's at level 75 following his tree and taking the soverignty node. I haven't took the mana nodes at the scion start ( not sure I will, I don't like using 3 pts for a single jewel slot) and I have enough mana to lay down all 4 of my totems and regen fast enough to lay down as they die off. I haven't had any issues yet.

This is an insanely powerful cheap build. You don't need any legacys to produce large amounts of damage which is great.
"
xssarinx wrote:
"
eXidus wrote:

I'm using all 3 aura's at level 75 following his tree and taking the soverignty node. I haven't took the mana nodes at the scion start ( not sure I will, I don't like using 3 pts for a single jewel slot) and I have enough mana to lay down all 4 of my totems and regen fast enough to lay down as they die off. I haven't had any issues yet.

This is an insanely powerful cheap build. You don't need any legacys to produce large amounts of damage which is great.

Sounds good thanks,

One more question. I just got into merc and I'm finding I'm starting to take a large amount of damage when just getting hit by normal mods. How do you deal with this later or is it just a don't get hit situation?

I have almost all the gear on aside from the helm but that's not going to add much to defenses.
"
eXidus wrote:
"
xssarinx wrote:
"
eXidus wrote:

Sounds good thanks,

One more question. I just got into merc and I'm finding I'm starting to take a large amount of damage when just getting hit by normal mods. How do you deal with this later or is it just a don't get hit situation?

I have almost all the gear on aside from the helm but that's not going to add much to defenses.

Basically levels, more HP and higher level Arctic armor. Like another player suggested previously I too switched to using the Old One's shield and opted to use just 3 totems. I placed cast on hit with vulunribility and shield charge in the shield, works quite nice. But I am also using a legacy 995 facebreaker and legacy bringer which makes it quite easy to do and add a little more defense via shield with a nice damage boost. Altogether though it still produces more damage with 4 of course.

I didn't level up, I just respecced one of my level 70 scions to this build, so I didn't experience how leveling would be in merc, but I assume if you are not hardcore you might just have to take a few deaths until you get more levels and hp ... good luck, it is a pretty fun and powerful cheap build in the end though. One of my top 5 favorite builds I have played in PoE.
Last edited by xssarinx on Jul 11, 2016, 2:45:02 PM
Well, I'm up to 109k per totem and just melting everything in sight, GG build. Only thing I've yet to try is Uber Atziri everything else was a joke so I'm sure aside from her damage output it wont be so bad.

Edit: I switched over to the Great Old One's Ward lost a small amount of DPS but gained some good defenses.

I now have 409k DPS with 3 totems buffed, can't complain.

Edit: Uber lab and Uber Atziri down!
Last edited by eXidus on Jul 13, 2016, 2:25:09 PM
Would this build be viable starting out in HC?
Ridiculous build, I did Merc lab at level 67 without max resists
I tried a similar build with voidheart and double curse (temp chains/vulnerability) really strong to the point that the content in the game gets boring.
Last edited by Fhark on Jul 19, 2016, 10:04:15 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info