[2.3] QUAD WARCHIEF TOTEM +550KDPS CHEAP ATZIRI VIDEO

Why use the meginord belt??? isn't a bit bad that belt that just give strengh???
"
CraZy_SkuLL wrote:
Why use the meginord belt??? isn't a bit bad that belt that just give strengh???

5-15 physical damage is pure win for this build, since we scale on it and armor/jewellery is the only places we can get it, since we don't use weapons
I've remade this build in essence league.

I'm using it as a iir culler!

Gear

Here is the level 90 SKILL TREE

totems do about 45k dps each to rare/unique monsters and have culling from accendancy passive.
24iiq/295iir

5,220 life

100% fire res
113% cold res
96% light res
-11% chaos res

13% phys dr
21% evade
39% block chance
Oh man you raped those boots with the enchant.
I tried this build and oh boy it's wonderful !

I'm still only lvl 54 but each totem is dealing 10k dps atm (so 40k total dps) ... I just destroyed dominus ...

My gear at the moment

As you can see, the build is working fine even with a crappy facebreaker (Still new to this league, so a friend gave me the first one he found) ! The divination flask is here only because I dropped it while leveling.

The real question is about the endgame. I know that you used to play with less duration, but I don't think it's still worth it since the nerf. Our other options are :
- Less duration : 20% more damage, but 50% less duration. Each totem is doing nothing for the first 0.25s after being casted, this is a problem because we need to cast our totem twice as much as before putting this gem (so this delay is occuring twice as much too)
- Poison : Double scall with "increase totem damage" and "increase area damage" (super strong with conc. effect !). Poison is only scalling of physicals or chaos dmg, and as I can see, our damage seems to be more or less 50% physical / 50% elem. This means that only 50% of our damage is affected by poison. I'm pretty sure that it's still more effective than less duration if you got a lot of double dipping jewels
- Melee physical on full life : Hard to get full benefits, but the strongest option dps-wise. Wouldn't recommand.
- Weapon elemental damage : Another potential great choice. Poison should do more damage, except if you are under "taste of hate"'s effect. I think it's the best choice if you want more burst damage.

Do you agree with my thoughts ? What would you recommand ? I don't have a taste of hate, so for the moment I'll try poison.

Thx for the guide anyway !
Last edited by Mennphis on Sep 23, 2016, 11:08:37 AM
Weapon elemental damage doesnt work with unarmed....
Melee dmg on full life = very good choice. It affects your character healthpool, not totems.

"
Mennphis wrote:
I tried this build and oh boy it's wonderful !

I'm still only lvl 54 but each totem is dealing 10k dps atm (so 40k total dps) ... I just destroyed dominus ...

My gear at the moment

As you can see, the build is working fine even with a crappy facebreaker (Still new to this league, so a friend gave me the first one he found) ! The divination flask is here only because I dropped it while leveling.

The real question is about the endgame. I know that you used to play with less duration, but I don't think it's still worth it since the nerf. Our other options are :
- Less duration : 20% more damage, but 50% less duration. Each totem is doing nothing for the first 0.25s after being casted, this is a problem because we need to cast our totem twice as much as before putting this gem (so this delay is occuring twice as much too)
- Poison : Double scall with "increase totem damage" and "increase area damage" (super strong with conc. effect !). Poison is only scalling of physicals or chaos dmg, and as I can see, our damage seems to be more or less 50% physical / 50% elem. This means that only 50% of our damage is affected by poison. I'm pretty sure that it's still more effective than less duration if you got a lot of double dipping jewels
- Melee physical on full life : Hard to get full benefits, but the strongest option dps-wise. Wouldn't recommand.
- Weapon elemental damage : Another potential great choice. Poison should do more damage, except if you are under "taste of hate"'s effect. I think it's the best choice if you want more burst damage.

Do you agree with my thoughts ? What would you recommand ? I don't have a taste of hate, so for the moment I'll try poison.

Thx for the guide anyway !
Didn't know that weapon elem dmg doesn't work with unarmed ... Guess it's logical now that I think about it.

Even if melee damage on full life work with our healthpool, it's still a little hard to get 100% uptime with it. Against white/blue/yellow monsters, I can keep my healthpool at 100% with ease, but against some bosses (where I need the increase in damage the most), I often take 1 or 2 hit (might be because I'm not too good at this game).

Overall, I found that poison is a stronger choice : more or less useless against white/blue monsters (who care about that ? They are one-shotted anyway), but does some nice damage against bosses thanks to conc. effect double dipping.
So,im pretty much noob... What body armour should i get,there is nothing listed
And what should i put in the remaining 4 socket def? Because in the 1st post there are gema for gloves,boots and i presume the one sating helmet is the armour,since there are 5 gems and not 4
It's because of this helmet :

This helmet is the best you can get for this build (because of the +1 max totem for the skills in your helmet), and it gives you for free 3 gems : blind, faster attack, and melee physical damage.

So even if the helmet is only 4 links it's acting like a 7 links, making the build pretty cheap.

The downside to this helmet is that you can't use body armor while wearing it, so that's why there is none listed. You can still put one, but it will have no effect.

This cause 2 problems for this build :
- Resistance are a little hard to cap (I use jewels for that)
- If you don't use a shield, you only have a total of 12 sockets : 4 in the helmet, 4 in the gloves, and 4 in the boots. My setup is currently "Ancestral warchief - Increase aoe (conc effect for boss) - Added fire damage - Poison (still testing if worth it)" in the helmet, "Hatred (not linked) / Herald of ash (not linked) / flame dash - faster casting" in the gloves, "Vaal lightning trap - vaal haste - increase duration - lightning golem" in the boots
Oh thanks,im dumb i didnt even read completely the helmet lol
These days im tilted and cant think,i discovered i probably sold the fckin voidheart ring at like 2 chaos instead of 2 exalted,and now would even like to get one for the build,but... Ye,2ex... I've 3... Fml c.c

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info