Gear giveaway (done with challenges) full obliteration gear set

If for whatever reason, you end up splitting the items up. Getting that Carcass Jack would be sick!
I've been wanting to make a build like this for a while but always tend to go melee. But with an entire set all lined up it'd be super nice to level a new character prepared for the build. Have played since closed beta, longtime support of PoE and active in the community.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/GeneveDream

I was a late start to this league as my wife and I are expecting our first child in August. The nursery and prep are all done so I'm hoping to get some time with this league before I have much, much less free time. So, consider my hat in the ring! :)
Hello there :)
This is such a great chance for anybody participating and you offering that chance is really selfless and kind.
I never got around playing a wander nor owning these sweet uniques, so i'll give it a go.

Thank you for making someone's day... or league i guess.
So my fellow slayers of rhoas, it is time. (really, it is time for me to go to bed...)

after looking carefully at every post i decided to include the following people in the giveaway lotto:
1. yeessen
2. Zazder
3. Foggydew
4. Zathy
5. santiago2013
6. Discriminating Exile
7. granddanes
8. MosIEy
9. Deathrhaki
10. hazilo
11. outpixeled
12. cyOx
13. Asanthia
14. pastawater
15. DynaesDarksbane
16. aardvarks

To the people who are excluded: Please dont be mad with me, i tried my best to be fair and only excluded accounts that had 15 or more challenges completed, or wanted to have only the carcass jack, or could have been fake accounts (no challenges+no supporter packs+profile set to private).

So, i used random.org to generate a random number between 1. and 16. and the result was 10 !

Congratulations hazilo for winning my gear :D i hope it serves u well!
"
VlakoS wrote:
Hello there :)
This is such a great chance for anybody participating and you offering that chance is really selfless and kind.
I never got around playing a wander nor owning these sweet uniques, so i'll give it a go.

Thank you for making someone's day... or league i guess.

im sorry man, i already was done with the lottery when u wrote the post ;/
"
chaosmaedchen wrote:
"
wikoster wrote:

I know that this would mean a great deal to him and that he'd love to give Prophecy a real go-again during his recovery process. Hopefully you'll choose him but I know that whomever you choose will be worthy of the honor you're offering. Thank you for taking the time to do this for the community and I wish you the best in your next endeavours!

-Lothlorel

I thought a while what to say to this, but im speechless. My beloved stepfather has been through a similar thing lately and i know first hand what it means to see someone basically wilt and struggle to pick himself up again.
So to cheer him up, i will give him a special price, my remaining currency in prophecy, which is 1ex, like 50 chaos, 400 jewellers and a bunch of other orbs. and some other nice gear i have in my shop. i think this might be better for him, cuz then he could just equip his character the way he wants to.
It's really no big deal at all. I do not play standard league, the stuff just gets thrown away every league and to make someone even just smile a little is way better, right? =)

You're very kind. It was a struggle early on as we didn't have much information and, as the worrying type, the only thing I could do was worry about what might or might not happen. Thankfully, it was nothing and now, here we are, pain meds and PoE.

I'm so excited to share the news with him after work today! I'll have him send you a message tonight after I tell him so you and he can chat. I do promise though that I will get quite the glare from him beforehand. And it is a big deal. A stranger's kindness is one of the most cherished things to come across.

Best,
Lothlorel and Kithicur
No challenges yet because I've been weary about starting over from the beginning again. I just finished my Shield Charger in Standard and the prospect of hitting this league fresh with no gear is disheartening. I do want to play it though and it looks fun, but no characters and no gear is a rough start. This would help a lot.

Not gonna lie I have decent standard wealth just from playing for so long. But starting new leagues is never fun for me.

Please and thanks if I get picked.
IGN: NoahsArChen

"Oh awesome, this guy posted his current gear. Let me find him an upgrade!" ~Said no one ever.
I could use the belt or ne piece of that jewelry. :)

IGN: QuakeWraeClast
-Official Forum Dweller-
-I started the hoho movement-
-Exploit Early - Exploit Often-
-Moderators are absurd and OP-
I've never seen someone give away their items. Really helpful for people still on their path to completing the challenges. I'd like to enter this giveaway also, however I'm only interested in the Carcass Jack and your belt. ^-^b
IGN: Vexivian

Vexivian-Loot.filter
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1405454

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info