Gear giveaway (done with challenges) full obliteration gear set

Hi there,

thanks for your 820 Spirit! Just started league and love to participate!
hi My ingame name is Luthien_Hollow, coming from reddit and my current challenges are 15.
Cool on you for giving away all your gear! That's awesome, make someone's day. Any thoughts on what you liked about the build and what you didn't like? Any improvements you can think of?
Last edited by getinthevan on Jun 21, 2016, 1:54:25 PM
Hi, I'd like to participate in the giveaway.
That's really kind of you to share! Though I'm sure I won't get it because I'm a supporter bla bla, I'd love to have the gear! Almost done with finals and I haven't had time to play since perandus!
I'd like to participate if possible. After 4 rips in HC, I feel ready to actually do the things I wanted and couldn't (2 rips to being bad, 1 to crash, 1 i dont even remember). Not sure if having more challenges done excludes me but I guess I'll find out if I get it :)
Thanks for doing this and have a nice day/evening!
IGN: MyOtherRangerDied // DontBeStupidAndDieAgain // GenericSporkerWitch
https://google.com
Hey, Ive played poe for many years, but I never got around to really complete many of the challenges since I couldnt play too much.
I really like the effect this league offers so id be very gratefull for the help.

tyvm for this, and good luck to all
I actually just started an Obliteration Wander yesterday. Such a cool, high paced build.

Were you able to complete all 36 challenges with this character? Or were some done on other toons? I've wondered how well it handles past yellow maps.

Happy to be included in the giveaway. IGN EmptyWander
i don't need BUT I think its really cool you're doing this.. may I suggest checking out peoples characters and give the gear to someone with next to no challenges completed to rule out the bad seeds for just selling the gear?

what kind of stats did you get with this? life? offensive? defensive?
POE is life. POE is ♥.
Hello,

Been playing a few years. Never got that far, haven't done any maps, if that says anything. I think this would be a great opportunity to try out 'end -game' content. I'm currently working but I will check back when I'm off! Please consider me! Thank you (:

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info