Gear giveaway (done with challenges) full obliteration gear set

Hey man, I'd love to have the set! I've always loved wanders and it was my very first character way back in closed beta I made a power siphon templar (RIP Kripparian) that stacked like 7 auras with the old eldritch battery. I loved seeing all the chains and everything dying! I haven't gotten many challenges yet but I really want to get at least 24 for the weapon effect!
id love to participate. ive allways wanted to play a wander but i have never got around to do it

you will surely make someone very happy, thank you for organizing this
give me the carcass or you will suffer from major hiccups for 3 days.
Hey, I used to play path of exile like 2 years ago but dropped it because of my studies. Yesterday I decided to try the game again. I've been playing nonstop since then, i'm already lvl 52. It would be really nice to be picked so I can have some help gearing up :). Thanks bud
I'm writing on behalf of my husband who is playing with me in Prophecy SC but is having a hard time keeping up. He just recently had a biopsy and surgery due to concerns that he might have a pre-cancerous mass. Thankfully, the biopsy came back negative. But, in the past two weeks since surgery, he hasn't been able to move much without being in a good deal of pain. Thankfully, Prophecy had just released!

I set him up with a super comfortable chair, lots of water, and some build guides I had found. He has been playing Path of Exile for most of his recovery and when I get home from work, will jump on with me. Sadly, he's been doing fairly poorly recently in-game. I had recommended an Earthquake build for him but, whether it's not his play style or if he's just not gotten into the swing of things yet, he hasn't even made it out of Act II, Cruel, whereas I'm running entry level maps.

I've tried to help him as best I can and have mentioned that maybe he should start over with something different but given the combination of pain meds and general sleepiness he is still going through, going through Normal and half of Cruel again without the benefit of much gear is a bit too much for him. I know that he gets pretty beat down when I reach another stage of the game but his pride is such that he will not let me carry him through the game. I entirely understand his point-of-view but as a spouse I always do wish I could do more for him. Though this is more your doing than mine and though he will glare at me when he knows I've told his story, he'll truly appreciate this kindness.

His profile name is Kithicur and I'm attaching the URL here, Kithicur Profile, so that you can confirm his challenges and that he is a real person.

I know that this would mean a great deal to him and that he'd love to give Prophecy a real go-again during his recovery process. Hopefully you'll choose him but I know that whomever you choose will be worthy of the honor you're offering. Thank you for taking the time to do this for the community and I wish you the best in your next endeavours!

-Lothlorel
"
Rjr3412 wrote:
I actually just started an Obliteration Wander yesterday. Such a cool, high paced build.

Were you able to complete all 36 challenges with this character? Or were some done on other toons? I've wondered how well it handles past yellow maps.

Happy to be included in the giveaway. IGN EmptyWander

i did up to t14 maps with this. it kills everything reaaallly fast, since the herald of ash prolifs the explosion dmg over half the map, i barely managed to stay in xp range of stuff dying :D problematic are only some chaos resistent rares where u have to rely on wither totem and your golems to tank stuff for a few seconds, but u manage. The only thing i couldnt do was double plaza boss - which is so absurdly overtuned imo, it plain oneshot me when i entered the boss room on a map with no damage mods...

the only thing that really bugged me is the lack of a strong defense - normally when i go for acrobatics i pair it with very high evasion, but thats not possible cuz of all the blue and red gems u need. there is simply no realistic way to 4 off a gg lion pelt or atziris steps or something like that - to make the build tankier. maybe a gg evasion chest, but the 20 radius from carcass is just soo yummy.
"
Kechop wrote:
give me the carcass or you will suffer from major hiccups for 3 days.

although my knees tremble in contemplation of death and hiccups, i will not bend to threats :P
Just wanted to say keep on being awesome!

Good onya
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
"
wikoster wrote:

I know that this would mean a great deal to him and that he'd love to give Prophecy a real go-again during his recovery process. Hopefully you'll choose him but I know that whomever you choose will be worthy of the honor you're offering. Thank you for taking the time to do this for the community and I wish you the best in your next endeavours!

-Lothlorel

I thought a while what to say to this, but im speechless. My beloved stepfather has been through a similar thing lately and i know first hand what it means to see someone basically wilt and struggle to pick himself up again.
So to cheer him up, i will give him a special price, my remaining currency in prophecy, which is 1ex, like 50 chaos, 400 jewellers and a bunch of other orbs. and some other nice gear i have in my shop. i think this might be better for him, cuz then he could just equip his character the way he wants to.
It's really no big deal at all. I do not play standard league, the stuff just gets thrown away every league and to make someone even just smile a little is way better, right? =)

Last edited by chaosmaedchen on Jun 21, 2016, 4:02:02 PM
I'll throw my name into this as well. Tried to start prophecy on time and ended up missing the boat. I think I'm level 35 or so right now.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info