[2.3] Max block Poison/Bleed Earthquake Gladiator Run UNID maps with ease.

"
Yasamatsu wrote:
How would The Anvil work in this build instead of running a devoto? (If you don't have the currency for one)

The reason i use the devoto's is because of the movement speed , ANY helmet works , The anvil would be pretty fun to use , but the 10% reduced movespeed would bother ME to much.
Though i don't really understand how you would replace a helmet with a necklace? :P

"
ethanju wrote:
What is your tooltip dps? I tried killing some bosses and it wasnt as fast as yours :)))))

My tooltip dps was roughly 9.5k unbuffed.
Your profile appears to be private , so i can't look at your gear to give you any advice.

Also , if you're having some difficulty with bosses , keep in mind that i have 20%/20lvl gems , they help this build a lot.
Also had an uber enchant (vuln effectiveness).

Switching to concentrated effect for bosses (and an ancestral warchief totem) can also help you deal with bosses.
IGN : ShadFlicker (Rampage) / Shadbeyond (Beyond)
Last edited by Shadirrasda on Jul 4, 2016, 1:02:31 PM
hi, what mace i can use for leveling?
"
StenJr wrote:

I personally did not level with a 1H/Shield setup , but used a Rigwald's Charge from level 44 until i could use my Breath of the council.
Prior to that i used : Hrimnor's Hymn (lvl 17) and a Geofri's baptism (lvl 27)
"
Shadirrasda wrote:
"
StenJr wrote:

I personally did not level with a 1H/Shield setup , but used a Rigwald's Charge from level 44 until i could use my Breath of the council.
Prior to that i used : Hrimnor's Hymn (lvl 17) and a Geofri's baptism (lvl 27)

ty very much
"
Shadirrasda wrote:
"
Yasamatsu wrote:
How would The Anvil work in this build instead of running a devoto? (If you don't have the currency for one)

The reason i use the devoto's is because of the movement speed , ANY helmet works , The anvil would be pretty fun to use , but the 10% reduced movespeed would bother ME to much.
Though i don't really understand how you would replace a helmet with a necklace? :P

"
ethanju wrote:
What is your tooltip dps? I tried killing some bosses and it wasnt as fast as yours :)))))

Your profile appears to be private , so i can't look at your gear to give you any advice.

Also , if you're having some difficulty with bosses , keep in mind that i have 20%/20lvl gems , they help this build a lot.

Switching to concentrated effect for bosses (and an ancestral warchief totem) can also help you deal with bosses.

Because of the slots, depending on currency, it could be hard to cap res with a devoto and an anvil so to reduce the amount of slots used by uniques I thought it could either be a devoto or an anvil if your currency is a little low.
wow dude that helm enchant! lucky.
im gonna try this build since i already have all the gear..looks fun
now to get enough regrets to respec :D
"
Yasamatsu wrote:
"
Shadirrasda wrote:
"
Yasamatsu wrote:

"
ethanju wrote:

Because of the slots, depending on currency, it could be hard to cap res with a devoto and an anvil so to reduce the amount of slots used by uniques I thought it could either be a devoto or an anvil if your currency is a little low.

Thanks a lot. I guess some of my gems are not 20 yet and I lack some flat damamge from the gloves.
Hey, this build looks cool, it's exactly what I was looking for.

What are your thoughts on using Aegis? I guess that would mean dropping blood rage but gaining massive amounts of survivability.
"
aerioth wrote:
Hey, this build looks cool, it's exactly what I was looking for.

What are your thoughts on using Aegis? I guess that would mean dropping blood rage but gaining massive amounts of survivability.

I wouldn't consider it as a budget build then if you were going AR/ES , but it's definitely possible.

You could go with a variant of : Heretic's Veil ; +1 curse amulet (and use vuln + temp chains or enfeeble). you would have to adapt the build a lot , as you would want like 2000-2500 ES for aegis to give you more survivability than my setup would.

If you wanted to fit aegis into THIS build , i wouldn't , i'd probably use a lioneye's shield if i were looking for high block.

2% of ES per block on 500ES is 10 ES per block , that's almost nothing in t12+ maps
Last edited by Shadirrasda on Jul 6, 2016, 6:21:32 AM
Do we also want high %chaosdmg on the breath of the council or do we just look for pDps?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info