Caption the Screenshot - Community Competition!

STOP right there, Criminal Scum!

All the single ladies!
All the single ladies!

When Doctor Manhattan checks his B.O.

We have to re-shoot the gladiator scene AGAIN?

Messy kids littering up the beach (mutter...)

"Stop me if you've heard this one before. A girl walks into a house, says, Oh grandmother, what big teeth you have!"

Yes, here's the problem. You've got a meter-long spike sticking out of your back!

As John stooped to pick up the glowing red pokeball, he failed to notice the fully-loaded truck approaching from behind...

I HAVE THE POWER!

We're up all night to get lucky...

Don't follow the lights, guys, it's a trap!

One bird to the other
"You think he'll be able to take the big H?"
"Nah. but it doesn't look like he's got much meat on him anyway."

GGG's balance tester lounge.

Where's Padme? Is she?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I got all the bishes. Why else would I be smiling?

Higgledy-piggledy-poo
We're covered in green goo.
We all need some soap
After this bronchoscope,
But first we'll kill Malachai, too!

Quoting Saltychipmunk:
...I look at the new act 5 boss where you have to hide behind the statues to survive the bullet hell and all I can think is... how the fuck are zombies going to survive that?

They don't know what hiding is... they don't know what dodging is... they are morons.
Last edited by Sarah on Jul 6, 2016, 6:56:29 PM

RNG MUST DIE
"
Bex_GGG wrote:

"Don't play melee."
"
Bex_GGG wrote:

"Grinding Gear Games is hiring!"
Spoiler

poor non-elementalist. Igniting enemys one at a time is a pain right
or
prolif would have killed that skelly

Spoiler

You think the lag from skelly clouds is bad. Have you seen SRS clouds? Not enitrely sure if the increased duration works for the clouds :)

Spoiler

In darksouls 3 you pull a sword out of a dude. Exiles did it first. Makes not so great kings compared to pulling it out of a stone to be fair.

Spoiler

Honey, this helmet is used for having a lot of auras. I know it has freeze immunity but at least pretend to go buzzsaw.

Spoiler

That is not how it works in my books. Skellies should have a huge amount of damage reduction against pierce. I found a bug!

Spoiler

The moment when you realize you had been killing adds for your staunching flask while you had death door. Why do I even still use this flask.

Spoiler

She is trying to melt us and put us in her armor. Save us archer.

Spoiler

You got a white roah feather? Sell it to me. No me. No me....

Spoiler

"I can feel the poison pulse trough my veins." "Dude, when was the last time you had a vein?" "Over there is the door to crystal veins. Does that count?"

Spoiler

The moment when your flameblast does not ignite and the rare mob is gonna punch you good.

Spoiler

When fighting the enemy has the lowest chance of dropping you something good you better keep walking.

Spoiler

Exiles walk in town with their weapons drawn because the permanent threat of mimics. You say there are no mimics in this game. If that were the case what is eating your feet now exiles?

Spoiler

Free respec they said. Now I am sitting here unable to use a single item and have no idea what this character used to do.

Spoiler

I got to embrace you :D

Spoiler

When the spear from her crotch hits you in the face it might be the time to take a step back and think a moment about the decision to follow that attractive lady into her cave.

I came here for the gold elementals. That was the least cool icespear I have ever seen, lady.

Who gave Link the stealth cap. Or is this a flying master sword. Can I trade my spiky deku stick for that sword?
Sorry for the long post. In the unlikely event of a short post. There sure is something I should feel sorry about anyway.
Last edited by Paulinir on Jun 20, 2016, 4:00:18 PM

"Hockey had developed a few interesting differences in Wraeclast."
Last edited by TyrerB on Jun 20, 2016, 3:54:56 PM
Hey, hey! It's the Postal Dude! Get him!
Last edited by Daenyo on Jun 20, 2016, 3:59:45 PM
http://imgur.com/0nz9wqF

http://imgur.com/MI6Kz9W

Leo promised his pals to stop playing PoE for one night and go to the bar with them. Now he's constantly checking his iPad for the comments on his latest build video. His friends are annoyed.
FilterCloud: https://filter.poe.gg
Filter Debugger: https://bschug.github.io/poedit/poedit.html

larry, aboard the starship enterprise, on being told he was going on an away mission

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info