Caption the Screenshot - Community Competition!

*Arrow penetrates carotid artery
"This is fine."

"Look bro, they brought back pizza!"

"Bitch, dab."
*Dabs
Last edited by AridZephyr on Jul 6, 2016, 8:38:42 AM

"Oi, who invited this guy to the party?"

Announcing The Agriculture League. Login everyday and plant, raise, and tend to your garden of Lifesprigs.

E: Death was in that poisonous wave, and in its gulf a fitting grave for him who thence could solace bring to his lone imagining--whose solitary soul could make an Eden of that dim lake.

A: Here fishy-fishy who cannot tell time, trololololol its too late for your rhyme!

P: /ragequit
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
Screenshots
ok ok ill pay for ur wanderlust, its just 5 exalts.(ill ignore u on my trade)

now watch me whip (Kill it!)..watch me nae nae (Okay!)(dude ur oos im gonna kill u.)

"no matter how many infernal blows u get, u can't be me.my bones are made up of 100% energy shield particles."

with this long chaos over time, we're gonna be late till next haloween,

"honey, i'm home, get the bandages ready."

marauder: don't look, they won't notice us.
ranger: but they're just too cute to miss,cute puppies with big fangs and corrupted breath.

as u can see ur honor, he really can't stop his cheating.

"By the power of grayskull or whiteskull, I am.. a witch with a lifesprig and shot to the neck with an arrow now I can't look down... help? ambulance? i summon thee.."

exile: im not gonnae end up like 'em, i just have to recharge my quicksilver..
zombie: exile, take off ur armor, i was wearing 1 earlier with flasks too, now im gonna be 3rd.

The nose of a mob is its imagination. By this, at any time, it can be quietly led. -poe

Man's real life is happy, chiefly because he is ever expecting that it soon will be so. -e.a.poe

"where is the carnival? want to ride some bumpcars and unicorns."

presenting the wraeclast percussion band.. "ok u have ur maracas ready, ur eggshakers, n my drumsticks.. oh man, rhoas took my cymbals again..

ok ok.. i'll stop seeing him.. he's just a skeleton anyway..
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
Screenshots

"FATALITY"

"NO! guys you gotta get your hands up like this! gotta be better to win the talent show...."

"Did anybody else have skin before this?""

"Spooky Scary Skeletons"

*Allllllllll byyyyyyyyyyyy mmmmmmyyyyyysssssseeeeeelllllllffffffffffff*

"Size doesn't matter..... Size doesn't matter..... Size doesn't matter..... Does it....?"

"What a lovely dancer you are! Can I be your next partner?"

"The reaper fears none.... for he is the controller of death."

"Ever hear the story of the pirate captain and his red shirt?? I need a red bandana....."

"Now you're not leaving until you tell us where Krillson is......."

"I used to be so hot." "Well you still have your personality Steve!"

"Okay this just got a little weird..... we gotta go"

"Man i never thought i'd be doing this well in the triathalon!"

"Hey..... When do the girls get here.....?"

"please please let me live, I'll do anything......... OH WAIT I MADE IT! THANK YOU LORD!"

"man this party isn't even that fun.... I should have just stayed home.... maybe gone to the gym...."

"What's the name of our new mixtape again? Wraeclast's Finest? Alright, I dig it."

"HA! I AM THE ICE I HAVE CONQUERED IT! YOU STAND NO CHANCE FOOLISH WOMAN!"
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
Screenshots

+Leper Golum: My preeec.... -This isn't Moria!! GTFO!

Creatures: Damn, you have the face of an angel of the heaven but the odor coming from your armpits is from hell!!

Dead is just the beginning of this awesome party called Life.

If I stand still, they won't notice me... Why are the skeletons looking up??? If I move I die, If I don't look up, I'll die too damn.

She said she was 18 but she wasn't and got pregnant, I'll just end this right now *stabs himself*

Where is little Red Riding Hood? Where is she? Where is she??? (read it with Batman's voice for more fun)

Purple creature: Behold an idiot stabbing a skeleton! No flesh, no bones, no injuries!!

+Hey honey, can you come to my house?
-Sorry baby, I'm busy and I can't go right now.
+I'm alone.
-I will even go through the hell if I have to!!

Skulls talking with each other: +Hey, this stupid summoner, what's the point in carrying a shield if you won't use it to protect yourself? eh? -lmao, nothing to do here.

So you are the guy that wants to vote for Trump eh?

Featuring new enemies for a Silent Hill movie (because sexy nurses were overrated)

In Path of Exile's latest expansion: The arrival of otherwordly exiles.

In Wraeclast, you are either dead or you carry the dead with you.

Now at GGG studios, the developers went on strike because they aren't being paid enough.

Her pregnancy test is positive, noooooooooooooooo!!

Aaand the winner of first wraeclast's beauty contest is...: Brutus!!!

Charlie's Angels - Exiled Version.

+ Stop! I already gave away my heart, didn't you listen it when you entered in the caverns?
- Yeah but you also said that you wanted to share your "treasure"!
The straight face game is real on this one

You probably get it at this point.... i like Monthy Python :d

That moment when the 'Solaris Lorica' was announced...

"...And the crowd went wild!"

Last edited by GrimReaperzZ on Jul 6, 2016, 12:54:28 PM

"Say, Lou . . . You ever wish we hadn't been summoned by a SwissCheesomancer?"

Path of Exile

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info