Caption the Screenshot - Community Competition!

"
Bex_GGG wrote:
[Wildlife of Wraeclast Ep. 7: Caverns and Lakes]

"Here, for the first time captured on camera, we witness one of the most rare wonders of Wraeclast's rich marine life. The elusive parasitic ethereal sword fish, after growing for 6 months in the sheltered environment of a siren's belly button, takes the leap to a new host and greener pastures. Sustaining on naval fungus and other microbiota, the fishling has thrived and increased in body weight more than threefold since hatching. To sustain its voracious appetite and further growth it lies in wait for the opportune moment to strike out at an unsuspecting exile, drawn in by the sweet songs of the siren. After squirming trough the armor, it breaks through the skin and upper thoracic aperture to nestle in the thoracic cavity. In this new home it will feed of lung tissue and lay eggs, to be coughed up in bloody spouts, until the host succumbs to chronic hypoxia or internal hemorrhage. A few of these eggs, if blessed by good fortune, will end up in a suitable humid environment and grow to begin the ethereal sword fish life-cycle anew. Yet another small miracle of nature." -- Sir Elreon

Last edited by Champ0 on Jun 20, 2016, 3:03:53 PM
Gahahaha soo cute! :'D
"
pondabe wrote:

Damn why the tavern i choose to burglarize got Fractured.

"sometimes, to attract mates, a shark will explode."--space ghost
Hi all,
nice jobs so far.
here is my entry!

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

GL to all!