Planning on fixing shipyard anytime soon GGG?

"
Hilbert wrote:
And where is the League for players seeking real challenge?

We both know this isn't going to happen until we get our private league up and running.
"
Starklen wrote:
If you want to see a great example of how stupid this map is look at the XP rates of EmmaMyDearWatson and DefaultPam on HC. These two players were NOWHERE near the top 10 for the first 3 weeks and suddenly they are top 5? Look at Kerkrom's movement on the top 10 of the ladder in the first 3 weeks compared to the most recent few days. These players are all grouped together and abusing the same problem with the Shipyard map. Look at how every other group on the top 20 actually experiences variances in map drop rates. Nugi from 1st to 10? Never ran a shipyard? Coincidence?

i compared EmmaMyDearWatson to nugis exp around lv84
actually nugiyens top exprate was higher

doesnt mean anything, just saying
@osyrhc
EmmaMyDearWatson is my friend...they did the right thing and pooled all of their maps together and saved up a ton of 70+ maps so that it would be near impossible for them to run out even with bad RNG. Not to mention they have been mapping for 15+ hours straight per day almost.
IGN: EruptionII
Looking for good wander gear, 5L-6S, or 6L armor.
I'm not saying that the map didn't need tweaking, but the approach taken by the OP, and especially the tone, sounds like a raged kid mad that he isn't #1 lol.
Team Won

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info