Current Development Priorities

"
Crash During Loading Screens
From what we can see from reports, the players it does happen to get it quite a lot.

Well, I had it only once, shortly after game started, on the character list screen.
There is no dark, it's just absence of light.
cool can you make the laag go away next?
I see that they mentioned having network issues, but i'm running PingPlotter's Traceroute to the website and there is always one part of the network just before it hits that drop packets like drug deals drop crack when the cops start chasing them.

po2.fcr01.sr02.dal06.networklayer.com

I also have some packet loss from my own (crappy) ISP, but it's less noticeable unless it skips to similar levels...
I'm always connected to the Texas Gateway when I login but it gives me such bad latency. I reconnect to DC with a slightly higher ping and the issue goes away. Has been happening most of Prophecy :(
If you don't have anything nice to say, zip your lip!!!
"
Jerle wrote:
Updates like these makes me want to keep throwing money at GGG. Good work.

[Removed by Support] people continue to believe the last 3 years in improvements that never came out , worse , that made the game unplayable for a large majority of people and a currenct dead league after 2 weeks , and we still see these WK encourage people to lose their money to believe in promises that will of course never be kept in 2030 xD.
Disgusting.
Pas ici pour rendre service ;).
Un jeu avec autant de qualités que de défauts, malheureusement ignorés et soutenus par une marée de supporters nolifes sans aucune objectivité.
Last edited by Melissa_GGG on Jun 18, 2016, 5:41:46 PM
I really hope you guys are gona make the background loading more stable. I do prefer the really long start loading screen over dieing to 5 sec freeze screen.
I want to forward the notion that older cpus might struggle to decompress
assets in a timely manner... it may be possible that certain older systems
may suffer more load time do to decompression than is gained through faster
asset loads into ram.

I hope the reddit assisted test cases with file handles leads you to a fix
which fixes my problems.

was beginning to think the decompression was taking all the time... but then
why would my ram fill so damned slowly? isnt the plan to flood the ram
then decompress within the magnitudes faster cpu/ram pipeline.

glad to read the post.
"
Chris wrote:
I should probably put it on the record that 2.4.0 doesn't contain an additional act. What it contains, however, is a secret that we look forward to revealing!

Is it time to disclose fishing secrets? Will we meet Krillson?
"--noasync" saves lives!

Didn't have any problem until Monday, when I had to move my install back to my old HDD because my SSD was too full for the questionable Steam updating system.

Longer load times, but now not disconnecting 80% of the time! <3
If a new expansion brings another act then please please please kill a difficulty mode.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info