Current Development Priorities

Useless game perfomance, extremely poor new audio engine ((
got a suggestion:

1) send the dev(s) responsible for the endgame lab trials into one of their creations with a no regen char which depends on live leech and let him die a gruesome death.

2) cut the monthly salary by 10 dollar on every death

3) goto 1 until he manages the parcour
I see work being done on issues with DC'ing when loading.
How about just DC'ing in general?

Getting frustrating DC'ing at the end of a Lab or in the middle of a high tier map :/
"
cipher_nemo wrote:
From my understanding, users should be adding this to a shortcut to Client.exe, not PathOfExile.exe as patches are made to the PathOfExile.exe file. The Client.exe file is the one running at the time of the patch, so as to make sure PathOfExile.exe is not open and locked.

I tested the --noasync with my Client.exe shortcut and it worked: it passed the parameter over to PathOfExile.exe to load the files before giving me a log in screen (longer delay).

So I should be launching the game with Client.exe? Currently I use a desktop shortcut pointing to PathofExile.exe.
"People ask me why I do this at my age. People are rude."
"

We're working on improving many aspects of Path of Exile and most of these changes are going in a relatively large 2.3.1 update expected for next week. Today's news post is a roundup of the current areas that our development team are focused on, including aspects that extend beyond 2.3.1.

Content Update 2.3.1
The team have been hard at work making many small improvements to 2.3.0. While we've merged a lot of these into a series of over ten 2.3.0x patches (and hotfixes without patch notes so far), the bulk of non-urgent changes are in a large 2.3.1 update that will go out together.

We don't have final patch notes ready, but the growing list of fixes so far includes many reported bugs with Prophecy, small performance issues, visual bugs and a few longer-term issues that players will be keen to see fixed.

How much longer do we wait for performance issues to be improved upon? Three weeks and game still crashes and fps problems are frequent. Also, which "longer-term" issues are getting fixed?? I know none of these questions will get answered because GGG ignores players but hopefully a patch arrives soon, preferably before prophecy league ends.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info