[2.3] Voltaxic LA - Still Broken :^) [Gameplays included]

"
6ixg0d wrote:
thought's on this as league starter? voltaxic shoudln't be too expensive right?... obviously drillneck and rats nest will take some currency but other than that any other issues with using this as a league starter?

Should be perfectly find.
I don't play standard so can't really use it xD
now that frost wall has been destroyed, is there any single target spell for build which is good to use?or is Voltaxic dead?
"
Lightdark99 wrote:
now that frost wall has been destroyed, is there any single target spell for build which is good to use?or is Voltaxic dead?

Everything is basically the same. Just use Blast Rain like the old days =)
Dang i wish i didnt have to use blast rain on a 6l so i could use kaom's heart T.T life is a problem.
"
Gestrell wrote:
Dang i wish i didnt have to use blast rain on a 6l so i could use kaom's heart T.T life is a problem.

Belly of the beast isn't to bad

and id go with a Barrage setup with poison if i were you
For some reason when I use Herald of Ice, i almost never shatter mobs. And when I do shatter mobs, I dont get too many power charges, and cannot keep up powercharges. I'm guessing my critchance is too low, but with a 5l i cant equip inc crit strikes. any ideas? the op seems to shatter consistently in the vids, dunno what im doing wrong. Whats you guys' crit chance?

Last edited by Fire309 on Dec 22, 2016, 7:59:28 PM
"
Fire309 wrote:
For some reason when I use Herald of Ice, i almost never shatter mobs. And when I do shatter mobs, I dont get too many power charges, and cannot keep up powercharges. I'm guessing my critchance is too low, but with a 5l i cant equip inc crit strikes. any ideas? the op seems to shatter consistently in the vids, dunno what im doing wrong. Whats you guys' crit chance?

Just by your gear id say you need more WED on gear to scale the cold dmg from herald of ice farther and probably some changes in your skill tree to things that offer you generic dmg to shatter stuff (like proj dmg)
"
BenDaa wrote:
"
Fire309 wrote:

Just by your gear id say you need more WED on gear to scale the cold dmg from herald of ice farther and probably some changes in your skill tree to things that offer you generic dmg to shatter stuff (like proj dmg)

Lol.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
i use
Herald of Thunder + Poacher`s Mark + Curse on Hit Support + Mana leach to sustain my mana cost. it works good.

This is my breach character. just made 73 last night

now i neeed a 6 link voltaxic and rings and amuletes with high elemental crit on them.
Last edited by Ikariam on Dec 29, 2016, 11:00:49 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info