[2.3] Voltaxic LA - Still Broken :^) [Gameplays included]

How do you guys (or BenDaa specifically) have 40k tooltip dps unbuffed? I'm level 72 and my tooltip dps is only 12.5k with no buffs. (thats with absolutely no buffs, no auras, no charges, no flask). In hideout with wrath/HoI/icegolem up, i have 17.3k tooltip dps. I'm running a 6L volt.

My gear:
Spoiler

My tree:

I really can't see the reason for nearly a 70% difference in tooltip dps. I mean, sure, BenDaa has weapon elemental damage on rings/belts, etc, and like 10-15 more levels, but that doesn't account for this massive dps decrease. Did you guys calculate differently?
Last edited by Fire309 on Aug 23, 2016, 7:52:42 AM
You do realize 20/20 Gems add a fuckton of damage right.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
"

Eh, not THAT much though. Added Lightning/Wrath/HoI or HoT levels add the most part of damage. Then there are the MORE multiplier gems.

Highly recommend getting WED and Crit multi amulet though.
"
returnofsnow wrote:
"

Eh, not THAT much though. Added Lightning/Wrath/HoI or HoT levels add the most part of damage. Then there are the MORE multiplier gems.

So which one is it?

The gear is pretty bad though and missing some rolls I agree.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
Last edited by _Saranghaeyo_ on Aug 23, 2016, 9:01:40 AM
"
"
returnofsnow wrote:
"

So which one is it?

The gear is pretty bad though and missing some rolls I agree.

My point was that not all the gem levels add alot of damage. Just the ones that add flat or more damage. WED and crit multi on gear add alot too.

Getting lvl 20 added lightning/wrath then WED and stuff on gear will increase the dps by alot. Those are the first things he should upgrade if possible. Rest are just mostly bonus.
Last edited by returnofsnow on Aug 23, 2016, 9:18:45 AM
Was trying to focus on int with ammy. need to get rid of the light res roll, i was using a coil b4 i got kaoms. (overcapped by 50 lol) I've been trying to decide between crit multi gem and inc crit strikes for my 6th link, which should i use? or maybe slower proj?

Things i should look for:

- WED
- Crit multi

Anything else? Is my gear good defensively? WED gear is soo goddamned expensive...
Last edited by Fire309 on Aug 23, 2016, 11:10:51 AM
BenDaa: Do we just go back to Blast Rain now that Frostwall interaction was nerfed with 2.4? Makes me really sad. In that case, we just go back to either Belly of the Beast or Lightning Coil. Which one is better?
"
Fire309 wrote:
BenDaa: Do we just go back to Blast Rain now that Frostwall interaction was nerfed with 2.4? Makes me really sad. In that case, we just go back to either Belly of the Beast or Lightning Coil. Which one is better?

FW is the only nerf to this build. Should still be viable if you just switch to to blast rain. Nerf is kinda sad tho ;q
thought's on this as league starter? voltaxic shoudln't be too expensive right?... obviously drillneck and rats nest will take some currency but other than that any other issues with using this as a league starter?
With the absence of FW - LA interaction, I actually opted to use Kintsugi (lol forgot about it).

I think a 5L is enough imo, 6L Kintsugis are absurdly expensive atm. Links:

Blast Rain - conc eff - WED - added lightning - faster attacks - (increased crit dmg)
Last edited by Fire309 on Sep 1, 2016, 10:47:34 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info