[2.3] Voltaxic LA - Still Broken :^) [Gameplays included]

About to finish lvling my ranger alrdy got 6l volt, kaoms, rats and everything is vessel of vinktar worth using? i have a lightning dmg one alrdy.
"
Onnixus wrote:
About to finish lvling my ranger alrdy got 6l volt, kaoms, rats and everything is vessel of vinktar worth using? i have a lightning dmg one alrdy.

Vessel is pretty Op now that u dont have 100% chaos conversion anymore offers u more Mana and Life Leech

Just didnt have one at the time just swap the Atziri flask (i wanted to make a "budget" Guide)
Last edited by BenDaa on Aug 11, 2016, 3:09:48 AM
Alright Thanks, Is there anything else more high budget other then a + 1 arrow drillneck and maybe curse on hit gloves? i was thinking shadows and dust.
Last edited by Onnixus on Aug 11, 2016, 1:42:27 PM
Would anyone mind looking at my tree and gear

Im at 40k in town without charges/bloodrage but WITH wrath and HOI up.

How do people get 200k unbuffed?
"
bordillo wrote:

First off you need to make your characters visible to the public for people to do that.
"
Onnixus wrote:
"
bordillo wrote:

First off you need to make your characters visible to the public for people to do that.

Yes I suppose that would help, thanks
Got a +1 drilneck earlier...
:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
ALso, do i use Belly or Kaom's for survivability? Was also thinking about using Kintsugi.
"
Anavels wrote:
ALso, do i use Belly or Kaom's for survivability? Was also thinking about using Kintsugi.

I would go for the higher HP pool with either Belly or Kaoms .. Kaoms is best obv
Hey thanks 4 share ur build. I need to update my old LA build :)

I wonder if Hungry Abyss Jewel could work fine with this build.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info