[2.3] Angryaa's Juggernaut Uber Labyrinth farmer

Created a labfarmer with this build currently lvl 59. So far in merciless I smash everything no problem with any bosses, 1hitting blue and yellow mobs, bosses die in a matter of seconds.

Gear so far:

now I just need some levels to change the helmet and increase hp pool. Once I reached lvl 75+ I'll start trying to do uberlab. Got lvl 20 gems waiting in storage, just need the lvls for it. Also replacing the helmet with devotos :)
Explosive Cleave Gladiator by supreme_pizza
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1609862
Last edited by Knampfclown on Oct 12, 2016, 7:56:16 AM
Just ripped my 82 ci bv character :( right after I 5linken my mahori I had in 6fusings. I'll take this as a sign to start this build :) allways wanted to Farm uber lab so :)
Was running lab the other night, Izaro had full charges in the final fight (I wanted the extra treasure key) - I just ran past him after putting down my totem in order to try and grab some more endurance charges - somehow got shot in the back with multiple attacks (Izaro sunder type attack + ghost's attack), got absolutely wrecked and even popping seething flask a couple of times did nothing to prevent death. First time that ever happened. I've got 6,700 HP but with only a few charges up probably only had about 50% phys mitigation when it happened, I usually have 90%+ with full charges and basalt flask.

I never facetank, I kite all the time to dodge attacks - leap slam in with 10 endurance charges up, EQ a couple of times, leap slam out, kite, attack again etc. safely until he's down. Always with full charges for safety.

I was thinking about how I could avoid this again but I'm not sure that it's avoidable consistently. I don't want to settle for the "good" Uber farming days without charge disruptors or other things we don't like - I want to be able to do it all. My EQ AOE with Conc Effect is too small, I end up having to get too close to Izaro, I think that's the real issue here.

I need Conc Effect though otherwise my DPS is too low, probably around 20k. I'm on a 5-link Marohi, have been trying to 6-link one but without luck so far. Can't afford Atziri's Disfavour.

I've decided to try a Berserker dual Ancestral Warchief totem build for the DPS + extra safety - I want to have over 100k DPS so I can wreck Izaro (and other bosses) much faster.

This EQ build isn't bad, it's fun and is fine 90% of the time, I just feel it's time I went for something more consistent.
Timezone: GMT +10 (Australia). CASUAL player but I play whenever I can.
"
systemdown wrote:
Was running lab the other night, Izaro had full charges in the final fight (I wanted the extra treasure key) - I just ran past him after putting down my totem in order to try and grab some more endurance charges - somehow got shot in the back with multiple attacks (Izaro sunder type attack + ghost's attack), got absolutely wrecked and even popping seething flask a couple of times did nothing to prevent death. First time that ever happened. I've got 6,700 HP but with only a few charges up probably only had about 50% phys mitigation when it happened, I usually have 90%+ with full charges and basalt flask.

I never facetank, I kite all the time to dodge attacks - leap slam in with 10 endurance charges up, EQ a couple of times, leap slam out, kite, attack again etc. safely until he's down. Always with full charges for safety.

I was thinking about how I could avoid this again but I'm not sure that it's avoidable consistently. I don't want to settle for the "good" Uber farming days without charge disruptors or other things we don't like - I want to be able to do it all. My EQ AOE with Conc Effect is too small, I end up having to get too close to Izaro, I think that's the real issue here.

I need Conc Effect though otherwise my DPS is too low, probably around 20k. I'm on a 5-link Marohi, have been trying to 6-link one but without luck so far. Can't afford Atziri's Disfavour.

I've decided to try a Berserker dual Ancestral Warchief totem build for the DPS + extra safety - I want to have over 100k DPS so I can wreck Izaro (and other bosses) much faster.

This EQ build isn't bad, it's fun and is fine 90% of the time, I just feel it's time I went for something more consistent.

I played both warchief and berserker ancestral totem build. And I must say I like warchief much better! (I played hc but I guess u 2)

Why? Few reasons
Berserker takes 10% extra damage wich in endgame bosses is very much!

Ok u get 40% More damage but if u place totems with conc effect and u have to kite all time ur totems wont be in Range all the time. This is where warchief Comes in

Warchief less dps but becaus of ur totems taunting izaro to them, u keep hitting him all time wich means More dps then not hitting when kiting. And while ur kiting and izaro is in totem Range he had reduced damage against u.

For uberlab farming and mapping warchief is great in my opinion. Never done shaper or realy wicked others like uber atziri, there u might be lacking dps then.
If you fail uberlab with this char you're simply too unskilled, sorry.

Wouldn't it be better to link fortify to leap slam and add more dmg to earthquake?
Last edited by Knampfclown on Oct 16, 2016, 9:58:07 AM
So disregarding the above post, I am running this with a 5l marohi and Kaom chest and ring (9 charges). I am wondering if there is any way to replace the lost life leech from the combination of reduced curse effectiveness and possibly life leech being bugged completely on WM (see links in below thread, hard to pull them out in mobile, sorry).

I tried uber lab the other day, managed to kill Argus with a hell of a lot of resummoning the stoner golem and WM and kiting, but eventually got killed on second trial, and it has me wondering if there is a budget solution for this build at this point. I am usually pretty competent with dodging izaro, but this is my first time diving into 4 key run territory.

Let me reiterate *budget* options. I dont see affording things like vinktars or 6l marohi any time soon. If anyone wants to look at my guy he is thisisanerfed, note that I am not using determination, it is just in there to level just in case. Thanks in advance!

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/57l2t7/how_does_bv_leech_enough_when_vintkars_is_down/

Edit: Well looking through the thread, there arent any mentions of WM at all (should i consider dropping it?). Seems like perhaps I should find a way to fit in AA (maybe replace IC in the cwdt?). Also, someone mentioned the vitality aura, but not sure I have any sockets left or can afford the mana res. Any other ideas would be great.

Re-Edit: Noticed that WM isn't even in the plan, dunno why I thought it was. Anyhow, got AA, found that w/o WM I can run vitality just fine. Also dropped IC altogether bc I am just not competent enough to self cast it. Seems ok once I get full charges, bit scary until then, but seems to maintain ok.
Last edited by taosk8r on Oct 16, 2016, 4:07:08 PM
Use immortal call instead of molten shell, use haste(easier to dodge sht) replace vulnerability with enfeeble.. oh and replace kaoms and use ancestral warchief setup and just leap eq leap kite its fkin ez as mentioned in the first post most important "don't be bad"...
Last edited by Knampfclown on Oct 16, 2016, 5:57:49 PM
"
taosk8r wrote:
So disregarding the above post, I am running this with a 5l marohi and Kaom chest and ring (9 charges). I am wondering if there is any way to replace the lost life leech from the combination of reduced curse effectiveness and possibly life leech being bugged completely on WM (see links in below thread, hard to pull them out in mobile, sorry).

I tried uber lab the other day, managed to kill Argus with a hell of a lot of resummoning the stoner golem and WM and kiting, but eventually got killed on second trial, and it has me wondering if there is a budget solution for this build at this point. I am usually pretty competent with dodging izaro, but this is my first time diving into 4 key run territory.

Let me reiterate *budget* options. I dont see affording things like vinktars or 6l marohi any time soon. If anyone wants to look at my guy he is thisisanerfed, note that I am not using determination, it is just in there to level just in case. Thanks in advance!

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/57l2t7/how_does_bv_leech_enough_when_vintkars_is_down/

Edit: Well looking through the thread, there arent any mentions of WM at all (should i consider dropping it?). Seems like perhaps I should find a way to fit in AA (maybe replace IC in the cwdt?). Also, someone mentioned the vitality aura, but not sure I have any sockets left or can afford the mana res. Any other ideas would be great.

Re-Edit: Noticed that WM isn't even in the plan, dunno why I thought it was. Anyhow, got AA, found that w/o WM I can run vitality just fine. Also dropped IC altogether bc I am just not competent enough to self cast it. Seems ok once I get full charges, bit scary until then, but seems to maintain ok.

if u want budget lab farming check out either one of my builds. Jugger version is quite budget in ESC while heiro is budget in both leagues
"
taosk8r wrote:

maybe follow the guide instead of doing weird things with it ^^

drop ur kaom's heart buy a 5l belly of the beast let ur aw do the major part of the job for you :)

& add immortal call if ur scared about ur runs / also why you don't use a voidheart ?

i'm not good at the game and still just by following this guide i'm farming with ease uber lab since i'm 75 so ;)

"
alexvsevil wrote:
im looking for a build that can just faceroll uber lab with low stress, full key runs, seems like this one has good reviews but id like to hear from some people who have been succeeding in uber lab. how easy is it? how many times have you died? what can kill you? etc! thanks!

Essences can have Izaro one-shot me even with full endurance charges. Conduits are a bit less of a problem but still annoying.

The main issue I have is getting past stacked traps with 0 endurance charges and no safe places to rest. Doesn't happen often but a pita when it does.

There was one L-shaped area yesterday that had 2 oscillating roombas on the ground and 2 more in the air, in an area with zero monsters or totems to get charges from. I failed to get past that.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info