[2.3] Angryaa's Juggernaut Uber Labyrinth farmer

"
vinco2050 wrote:
for phys reflect maps use leap slam until IC goes off then go ham until it ends.

Hmm that seems like a risky and time consuming strategy, if it works for you then that's awesome, don't get me wrong - it's probably not something I'll look at however, thanks though. Also I've dropped IC and decided to actually take advantage of the insane damage reduction of endurance charges plus Basalt flask - I'm not missing IC at all really.
Timezone: GMT +10 (Australia). CASUAL player but I play whenever I can.
This build is insanely easy to do uber lab, thanks a lot
Hy guys. The build still viable to farm uber lab?
"
axelw wrote:

Most definitely. The only part you may want to tailor to your play style is whether to keep the CWDT IC setup, cast IC manually if required, or drop IC altogether (I did the latter, 10 endurance charges with 2 x Kaom's rings and Basalt flask gives 90% phys damage reduction).
Timezone: GMT +10 (Australia). CASUAL player but I play whenever I can.
"
systemdown wrote:
"
axelw wrote:

Most definitely. The only part you may want to tailor to your play style is whether to keep the CWDT IC setup, cast IC manually if required, or drop IC altogether (I did the latter, 10 endurance charges with 2 x Kaom's rings and Basalt flask gives 90% phys damage reduction).

Thanks! Gonna post my results when i reach uber lab .
With tabula at lv 75 with 4.5k hp i could face tank uber (even the hardest hits) if you run arctic armour and chaos golem. Don't even need any flasks, though basalt/stibnite + 1 life flask is more than adequate. Use CWDT with molten shell is much better, since half the damage will be mitigate at each CWDT instance and you can maintain endurance charges.
im looking for a build that can just faceroll uber lab with low stress, full key runs, seems like this one has good reviews but id like to hear from some people who have been succeeding in uber lab. how easy is it? how many times have you died? what can kill you? etc! thanks!
thx for your build bro, i was scary first time but its a joke uber lab now.

i upload the last izaro fight.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J5C8PIta2kI
Thoughts on WED, Added fire vs Poison, Rapid Decay for the last 2 links in EQ?
hmmm you made it looks so easy.. and here i was lvl 70 sturggling with the merc lab :D

I got all the gear. I guess just some extra lvls and get more used to the playstyle. Goal for this week then..

see you guys in the lab.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info