[2.3] Angryaa's Juggernaut Uber Labyrinth farmer

"
Calexisana wrote:
I ran this build in 2.3 and ran it again in 2.4. You can definitely still get 1 shotted by bad mods + dual wielding. If you get hit with a wind slash w/ essences + fonts or anything with a double buffed elemental mod, it can be GG.

I would say Brass Dome is a good pick, it allows you to pick skip the fortify ascendancy and go for the double armor buff. I ended up with around 75k armor which is actually good mitigation even from a 10k phys hit. Brass Done also prevents crits, which is really nice vs Izaro.

Indeed. He also says in the first post that he wouldn't do elemental buffs without kaom chest.

I think either kaom or brass dome are the best chests you can have for this build.

The upgrade path should be something like: Rare chest > Belly of the beast > Kaom/Brass dome.
Last edited by kompaniet on Nov 20, 2016, 2:30:47 AM
I can't maintain mana as I leap slam with my offhanders or my Marohi. I have a phys leech jewel too. Looking for some times. I leveled this to get some practice in before 2.5. To grind labs all day and not be able to leap slam without worrying about mana isn't ideal.
"
r3dd09 wrote:
I can't maintain mana as I leap slam with my offhanders or my Marohi. I have a phys leech jewel too. Looking for some times. I leveled this to get some practice in before 2.5. To grind labs all day and not be able to leap slam without worrying about mana isn't ideal.

Blood magic?
will this still be viable come 2.5? or are they looking to nerf juggie/eq to the ground?
"
tonic317 wrote:
will this still be viable come 2.5? or are they looking to nerf juggie/eq to the ground?

Patch notes are up and Juggernaut and Earthquake themselves are untouched.

However, bleed duration is now affected by Rapid Decay, and both poison and bleed are now affected by Less Duration.

Damage from multiple bleeds doesn't stack so they are less of a big deal since they'd still last over 2 seconds.

However, poison damage vs. anything which doesn't die in two seconds is basically halved. I'm sure that hurts, but I'm not sure how big of a deal it is for a dedicated lab farmer.

Also, if I read the patch notes and Chris's Reddit info correctly, Ancestral Warchief range was technically buffed but it's actually less now due to a bug being fixed, so I'd expect the range to be closer to Ancestral Protector now. The actual AoE is unchanged I think.
Last edited by tanis0 on Nov 30, 2016, 6:33:53 AM
Will try similar build but with dual weild swords and bladefurry. It simply has os much damage might be wayy better that EQ, maybe a little more risky tho.
I am wondering, why not take soul of steel passive on the tree? it seems really good to me, 4% phys reduction is like another endurance charge right?
Anyone figured out how to squeeze some more DPS out of this? I know that voidheart is the "end all" when it comes to damage at least in 2.3/4 from what I've heard. But I'm just now almost level 70 and I'm kinda wondering where this damage is going to come from.

Currently I am around 5k hp and 8 endurance charges so I have a ways to go. The clearing with this build is okaaaaaay, but like stated in the OP, it is a lab farmer.

So has anyone found any ideas to make this churn out some more damage? Or is it going to end up being a sort of "grind him down" type of uber farmer that just doesn't have to worry about dying all that much?
The main focus is to get uber lab done while not dying, damage was always secondary.

In terms of passive tree improvements you will always have to sacrifice life nodes to pick up damage nodes. The best options which are not already mentioned in the build are Wrecking Ball and Excecutioner below the Duelist start, Blunt Instrument and Bloody Bludgeon.

Veruso's Battering Rams are a great glove option for more damage.
I've been doing pretty well with gear so far, better than most leagues during the first week for sure, but I'm not sure I should stick with Juggernaut.

Overall though, it is a fairly enjoyable build.

Updated gear
Spoiler

Updated tree
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAEBAAHnBLMFLQbGCZYLYRLhFCAUTRa7GJEaOBo-GlUhNCcvLdIxnjWSNug5DjrhOzs8BTwtPfxBP0WpRmlHfk3jUEdR5lcNWGNZ81qfXaRfP2EhZU1mtmhlaPJyqXTtdqx3U3h6eu982YIHg1-DzITZhO-FUodqkFWRzpZsl3mexZ7Nnz6fy6IAouqmV6cwqSeplKyqrY2vbLQvtz677byfvTa-p8ABwGbEFcRYxPbGrsbYz37SIdi92WHawd3V5FHqGOsJ7w7vfPAf8i_yQfJF843zm_SD9kj3Mve5_Ev-Cg==

Am I missing something?

Thanks for the build, Angry!

Edit:Updated gear / tree 12/11/2016
IGN: Obsii

Twitch.tv/Obsolithion
Last edited by Bmxant on Dec 11, 2016, 11:19:23 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info