[2.6 / 3.0] BLADE VORTEX OBLITERATION

"
nicoseger wrote:
"
KaioNS wrote:
What do you guys think of using the reworked The Gull instead of Devoto's Devotion? It has up to 80 life/40 cold res, increased shrine effect/duration, and chance to create a shrine on kill.
On the other hand, Devoto's basically give us 20% mov speed (which is very nice for this build, I know), that can be totally outperformed by a long lasting buffed Acceleration Shrine, if we get on while mapping.

For Uber Atziri and Shaper farming, we can swap a blue helm with life and cold res for +25% double-dipping increased dmg, since there will be no trash mobs to create shrines. (assuming Hidden Potential version for this ofc)

Let me know what you think about it
Cheers!

I wanted to try it, but without devoto's I don't have enough dex to use cospri's ;(

I have just enough dex and int on my tree to use cospris/oblit. without devotos or any dex/int on gear, had to get 15 int on a jewel though to be able to use obliterations. I couldnt get enough dex until later stages of build to use cospris though. Feel free to look at my profile. Currently using a broken faith shield for extra survivability, I don't notice too much of a dps loss with it. I could afford a 6l/sins rebirth at this point but will probably just use the currency for another build.

Currently 5578 life with 15% more to grab on tree.
Last edited by ElJesse on Mar 14, 2017, 3:45:13 PM
Hi all, new player here--which type of damage is most important for this build? I've seen gear here with increased physical damage, poison damage, spell damage, chaos damage, etc. I think I read that %damage, %area damage, and %chaos damage are the best to look for (especially on jewels and amulets/rings) since they help with double dipping. Can someone confirm?
"
ElJesse wrote:

I have just enough dex and int on my tree to use cospris/oblit. without devotos or any dex/int on gear, had to get 15 int on a jewel though to be able to use obliterations. I couldnt get enough dex until later stages of build to use cospris though. Feel free to look at my profile. Currently using a broken faith shield for extra survivability, I don't notice too much of a dps loss with it. I could afford a 6l/sins rebirth at this point but will probably just use the currency for another build.

Your char list is set private. Could you set it public, please?
Thank you!
"
qianzhang1988 wrote:
Hi all, new player here--which type of damage is most important for this build? I've seen gear here with increased physical damage, poison damage, spell damage, chaos damage, etc. I think I read that %damage, %area damage, and %chaos damage are the best to look for (especially on jewels and amulets/rings) since they help with double dipping. Can someone confirm?

Exactly as you said, those are going to give you the most damage.
Abyssal Volatile Poet: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2057243
MagicBlaster Deadeye: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2115343
Fortifier Aurabot: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2084465
So I've been playing this build for a while now and I feel that the most important thing is to not die against bosses (also for general clear I guess). So on my version, I've specced into a ton of life and am using The Gull for my helmet. I use a blue talisman with 11% implicit life and a life roll, just to minimize the chance of dying as much as possible. The damage with hidden potential and 5 blue items (3 if doing a chayula breach run) has been enough to take down all the endgame bosses deathless as long as you dodge their guaranteed 1 shots, e.g shapers attacks, Uber atziri spells, Phoenix explosion, hydra charge up shot. Current life is 7.5k, a lesser massive shrine puts me to 8.2k and a regular one puts me at 9k. If you are going to run chayula breach get breach rings with chaos res and life.
Last edited by sh1ftydaboss on Mar 15, 2017, 2:31:50 PM
So i started playing this build few days ago, 87lvl now. But i created strange variant with acrobatics with vaal grace. Since I have a lot of inc duration from tree + inc duration gem my vaal grace last 15s+ which literally gives me 100% up time on maps. 75% to dodge spells and attack, about 5k hp and mom.
Do you guys thinks dmg will be enough to kill chayula or shaper without Hidden Potential ? How much avg dmg should I aim to start doing chayulas and other end game bosses?

-EDIT-
Nvm i respected acrobatics and went more hp. Dodge doesnt scale good with berserk. We need lot hp, if we survive 1 hit we just leech whole life in 1 hit.
Just killed shaper. Funny thing died once not to shaper but to Dominus touch of god.
Last edited by magnum555 on Mar 16, 2017, 8:50:22 AM
"
sh1ftydaboss wrote:
So I've been playing this build for a while now and I feel that the most important thing is to not die against bosses (also for general clear I guess). So on my version, I've specced into a ton of life and am using The Gull for my helmet. I use a blue talisman with 11% implicit life and a life roll, just to minimize the chance of dying as much as possible. The damage with hidden potential and 5 blue items (3 if doing a chayula breach run) has been enough to take down all the endgame bosses deathless as long as you dodge their guaranteed 1 shots, e.g shapers attacks, Uber atziri spells, Phoenix explosion, hydra charge up shot. Current life is 7.5k, a lesser massive shrine puts me to 8.2k and a regular one puts me at 9k. If you are going to run chayula breach get breach rings with chaos res and life.

Chaula is ez even with MF amulet and 5k Life. Prestack 20 BV and rush in for easy kill. You 2 mistakes are not running CWDT 20 - EK - BF setup and no gloves chant.
Last edited by ActiveSlay on Mar 17, 2017, 7:12:28 AM
"
KaioNS wrote:
"
ElJesse wrote:

Your char list is set private. Could you set it public, please?
Thank you!

Sorry, no idea why it was private, thought i set it public long ago
few days in this build.
Here is my gear.

Stuck at 4.1K HP atm.
Clear speed is good but feel lake of survivability.
Probably try to push HP to 5K if possible with extra jew socket and life jew.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info