[2.3] Libritannia's LA Raider (126k Gmp, Council's Reach)

Hiya-That's a very nice ammy indeed. Just a quick question on heralds. How reliably does it curse the mobs? I understand that Hex proof would be a bit of a problem on the maps, but how well does the herald, curse on hit setup work? does it work well against blue packs and bosses(i would think you'd want it to work against those the most)? What's the radius like? is it about the same cursing radius as a 20 blasphemy setup?
"
Tenembre wrote:
Hiya-That's a very nice ammy indeed. Just a quick question on heralds. How reliably does it curse the mobs? I understand that Hex proof would be a bit of a problem on the maps, but how well does the herald, curse on hit setup work? does it work well against blue packs and bosses(i would think you'd want it to work against those the most)? What's the radius like? is it about the same cursing radius as a 20 blasphemy setup?

Good, very well, with fast enough Ms, its up 24/7, apart from red bosses, everything else is trivial.

and better, than blasp.
[Gear & Club] ¯\(°_°)/¯ #1 Professional Afk Club /2133058
[Hideout] New Oriath /2505008
[Pvp Trophy] PVP #1 EU & US EA /1591888 | | BM EA /1431163
[Dead] PSC La /1682118, Build BM PA /1296491, BM IG LL ST /1121092, Shop /874905
"God's in his Heaven, All's right with the world!" IGN: Libritannia
Sorry i'm a noob so i dont understand something. If you have LA (which converts 50% physical to lightning) and a Physical to lightning gem (which converts 50% of physical to lightning) for a total of 100%, how do you have enuff physical damage left to use a Hatred gem (X% of physcial damage as added cold damage)? I see that this is how you use Herald of Ice effeciently for the cursing. Also, Would Herald of thunder work as good/betterthan Herald of Ice? Herald of ice procs from killing a shocked mob, and You are already shocking with lightning arrow.
"
Tenembre wrote:
Sorry i'm a noob so i dont understand something. If you have LA (which converts 50% physical to lightning) and a Physical to lightning gem (which converts 50% of physical to lightning) for a total of 100%, how do you have enuff physical damage left to use a Hatred gem (X% of physcial damage as added cold damage)? I see that this is how you use Herald of Ice effeciently for the cursing. Also, Would Herald of thunder work as good/betterthan Herald of Ice? Herald of ice procs from killing a shocked mob, and You are already shocking with lightning arrow.

The addition from hatred takes place before any conversion.
For try, for see, and for know.

This is a buff
"
Tenembre wrote:

Hatred works off of your base Physical Damage, which means that if you have any Physical Damage available, even if 100% is converted all to one element, Hatred checks how much you had to "start with," per se.

For example, if you do 100 average Physical Damage, in this case LA + PTL makes this 100 Lightning and a level 20 Hatred adds 36 Cold Damage because you had 100 Physical Damage to "start with."

I find HOI to be more consistent for mob pack curse application and also not as harsh on gear/tree requirement, Level 20 Herald of Thunder is 155 INT, whereas Level 20 Herald of Ice is 98 DEX/68 INT.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
Last edited by _Saranghaeyo_ on Aug 9, 2016, 11:52:31 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info