[2.3] Libritannia's LA Raider (126k Gmp, Council's Reach)

How did u managed to get enough Int for Gems? I see 112 Int in your Charackter Sheet but only 10 are allocated in lvl 90 Tree? No Int from Gear leaves Jewels alone for me or did i miss something?

What about Reflect?
Trading DpS with Monsters for Loot will ever best Ratio!-)
Sitting in Town, flipping Items until all Gear is biS,
and get fastly bored from running Maps instead of grinding Upgrades is no Resolution!
Last edited by LeandroHazard on Jul 8, 2016, 10:23:57 PM
"
LeandroHazard wrote:
How did u managed to get enough Int for Gems? I see 112 Int in your Charackter Sheet but only 10 are allocated in lvl 90 Tree? No Int from Gear leaves Jewels alone for me or did i miss something?

What about Reflect?

check the jewel.

flask and single mob reflect is fine/ manageable.
[Gear & Club] ¯\(°_°)/¯ #1 Professional Afk Club /2133058
[Hideout] New Oriath /2505008
[Pvp Trophy] PVP #1 EU & US EA /1591888 | | BM EA /1431163
[Dead] PSC La /1682118, Build BM PA /1296491, BM IG LL ST /1121092, Shop /874905
"God's in his Heaven, All's right with the world!" IGN: Libritannia
So i'm about to play this spec and got some gear issues you guys might be able to help me with:
if i use those and a rat's nest AND the boots capping the resistances might be quite an issue - do you think it's worth it?
"
Dorlok wrote:
So i'm about to play this spec and got some gear issues you guys might be able to help me with:
if i use those and a rat's nest AND the boots capping the resistances might be quite an issue - do you think it's worth it?

Its a pure ele build, You won't be able to leech the mana, Imo the crit's not really worth it, this build has more than enough damage, and its not a max crit esk build.

Res/ life is desperately needed, so... no.
[Dead] PSC La /1682118, Build BM PA /1296491, BM IG LL ST /1121092, Shop /874905
Hey toki'

It is possible to do this build in SC ? and does Reach of Council can be changed by another bow ?

Thanks ;)
"
Nelaferas wrote:
Hey toki'

It is possible to do this build in SC ? and does Reach of Council can be changed by another bow ?

Thanks ;)

Reach is a Really good bow tbh, It's only 30% Weaker than mirrored bows, I personally wouldn't recommend doing this build in standard as of now, cause its really expensive in std, but cheap in PSC.

Play PSC if you wana check it out ;)

Should only take 2-3 days to get it fixed up.
I don't think reach of the council is 30% weaker than mirrored bows. It's a lot closer if not superior in optimal conditions.

You don't need GMP = you can use an extra gem with a MORE multiplier
You don't suffer the penalty from the GMP support = you don't have 25% LESS damage
Council bow is a spine bow = it's faster than an harbinger and it scales better with flat damage bonuses
Council bow is theoretically open to vaal orb corruption for +1 power charge or extra arrow = even more damage
"
djnat wrote:
I don't think reach of the council is 30% weaker than mirrored bows. It's a lot closer if not superior in optimal conditions.

You don't need GMP = you can use an extra gem with a MORE multiplier
You don't suffer the penalty from the GMP support = you don't have 25% LESS damage
Council bow is a spine bow = it's faster than an harbinger and it scales better with flat damage bonuses
Council bow is theoretically open to vaal orb corruption for +1 power charge or extra arrow = even more damage

windripper legacy is stronger than reach, so how can that be as strong as a mirrored bow if a windripper is weaker than a mirrored harbringer

i have 107k dps with legacy windripper with almost nothing that boosts my dps

with an aurabot i have 4 times my normal damage in the hideout, with reach is probably 3-3,5 times

btw i am elementalist, if i was deadeye the tooltip probably would be about 90k

Last edited by InAshesTheyShallReap on Jul 17, 2016, 10:10:17 AM
"
windripper legacy is stronger than reach, so how can that be as strong as a mirrored bow if a windripper is weaker than a mirrored harbringer

with an aurabot i have 4 times my normal damage in the hideout, with reach is probably 3-3,5 times

As far as you can go for the crit cap with Reach (which is quite easy if you play assassin, a bit trickier if you don't) the DPS is very strong.

The best legacy windripper has a combined DPS of about 265 with 1.67 APS.

The best council bow goes to about 370 DPS with 1.51 APS and doesn't require GMP to function properly.

The biggest difference between the two bows is in the innate crit chance, perf legacy ripper has 10%, council bow has 6% so you need a diamond flask + 4-5 power charges being up to enjoy the full output (diamond flask bonus, sadly, isn't factored in the skill tooltip).

Legacy ripper also has insane APS which makes it scale very well with flat damage increases (like the ones aurabots provide).
Last edited by djnat on Jul 17, 2016, 6:25:42 PM
"
djnat wrote:
"

As far as you can go for the crit cap with Reach (which is quite easy if you play assassin, a bit trickier if you don't) the DPS is very strong.

The best legacy windripper has a combined DPS of about 265 with 1.67 APS.

The best council bow goes to about 370 DPS with 1.51 APS and doesn't require GMP to function properly.

The biggest difference between the two bows is in the innate crit chance, perf legacy ripper has 10%, council bow has 6% so you need a diamond flask + 4-5 power charges being up to enjoy the full output (diamond flask bonus, sadly, isn't factored in the skill tooltip).

Legacy ripper also has insane APS which makes it scale very well with flat damage increases (like the ones aurabots provide).

yes i agree

i could gain 30% more dps from rings/amulet, 10% more from gloves and 30% more from a support gem instead of iiq, without proliferation and ele conflux i could gain another 30% dps vs boss
i would have 160-170k dps with 40% light penetration or 130-140k with 78% penetration with light pentration gem ( 25% pen when using frost wall and still 100% ele dmg every 10 second out of the tooltip, it's 25% more dps ).
i dont think you can reach these numbers with reach, and i could still do all kind of reflect maps easily
Last edited by InAshesTheyShallReap on Jul 18, 2016, 2:36:51 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info