Get 70% off this Microtransaction Bundle with Chrono!

"
WTS my wife. b/o 10 Ex

Spoiler

any photo?
🅰🅻🅸🅽 ::: ! ♥ PoE ツ 👌 :::
Give us a way to resell mtx items instead.
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I'm too stupid for this I guess. I log in to PayPal, pay, the window disappers without any feedback and nothing happens. Nothing on my PP-account, no mail with the key. Worst is I cannot find any advise :(

Tried about 7 or more times in different browsers - doesn't work. An order over at bundlestars.com worked nice using PayPal just one minute later.

I only hope they don't queue the orders and I get 7 of them tomorrow -.-

@Zophronios: maybe the same issue as mine.

meeh
Last edited by chezzz on Jun 13, 2016, 8:01:49 AM
nice
ign: CrushTheEvil
"
chezzz wrote:

@Zophronios: maybe the same issue as mine.

Yeah. Looks like the payment didn't to go through.
Last edited by Zophronios on Jun 13, 2016, 10:47:16 AM
I'm sad now. Read the news when i was about to head for work, came back home and its not available anymore. A "day" doesnt seem to have 24 hrs?

Any way to get this package still?
"
Marthuk wrote:
I'm sad now. Read the news when i was about to head for work, came back home and its not available anymore. A "day" doesnt seem to have 24 hrs?

Any way to get this package still?

feeling witha ya, just came home from work, saw the forum post and even the banner is still on the POE frontpage....

followed the link and i can only buy a fcking truck racing game...

Edit:

and it is also promoted at the login screen...

feeling totaly fooled :(

Last edited by sakusa on Jun 13, 2016, 3:07:03 PM
Thanks for doing a terrible job of getting the word out about this. Why make it so hard on yourself to actually make $$$? Don't you need $$$ to live?
"
Marthuk wrote:

BS. The offer was available for 24 hours and you missed it. You can complain about not enough notice but claiming it wasn't up 24 hours is a lie.
"
Augusten wrote:
"
Marthuk wrote:

BS. The offer was available for 24 hours and you missed it. You can complain about not enough notice but claiming it wasn't up 24 hours is a lie.

It wasnt my intention to "lie" about anything. Announcement was a little too late, so for me personally it was very unfortunate. I appreciate any deals that pop up (btw didnt even know that site existed, now its bookmarked).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info