Get 70% off this Microtransaction Bundle with Chrono!

"
dustywusty wrote:
"
I bought this a few minutes ago. I have no email giving me the key & I think i've wasted $9 on nothing? I will see tomorrow & if I receive nothing, then I think I'll only purchase from this site rather than others...

I'm waiting.

Hey, sorry about that!

Shoot us a quick email at <help@chrono.gg> and I'll make sure you get taken care of!

Thanks! I've sent an email off, hoping it can be fixed ASAP.
"You are a miracle, beloved. You are also a masochist and possibly an idiot. But you're my idiot." - Oni-Goroshi

- Iniquitous_
"
innervation wrote:
They take advantage of the fact that not only do we like to look good, but also better than others. I think what you might be saying is that running sales and partnering with other companies may be greedy?

it's just that with a company providing a free service to the public like ggg does, we're the investors to keep the service running. for us. providing discounts for our support is non sensical in the first place.
but even if you see ggg as a normal company selling stuff, a 70% discount on something is not a sign of greed, it's a sign that normally nobody wants these things they dump on chrono.
"
cronus wrote:

it's just that with a company providing a free service to the public like ggg does, we're the investors to keep the service running. for us. providing discounts for our support is non sensical in the first place.
but even if you see ggg as a normal company selling stuff, a 70% discount on something is not a sign of greed, it's a sign that normally nobody wants these things they dump on chrono.

WUT.....

What are you smoking exactly? GGG is a business that needs to make $$ to stay in business Period!
SSF since ~OB
This pet is THE BEST pet in the game .
R.I.P 4.B.
meh
Purchased. Received my key instantly, redeemed it, had MTX in game within 60 seconds of purchase.

I had none of these so it seemed a good deal even though I only wanted two of them.

The blurb on Chrono is indeed awful. ;)
I have had the Siege Firestorm effect for years. It was the first microtransaction I purchased, and I was pretty worried when I started using it. Back before Firestorm was fixed to not lag the game on use, this effect would reduce your frames per second even more than it already did. With the change now, the spell works perfectly fine without affecting your performance. Using this effect these days will revert it to the old Firestorm tech, which is incredibly laggy. I hope this is fixed soon!
My wife left me for a man with $9 just so he'd buy her this.
"
innervation wrote:
"
cronus wrote:
"
davros70 wrote:
Its not a bad sign, its a easy step in for new players, also its a good business decision to do things like this from time to time.

it's just that the game started different, not longing to exploit the subconcious instincts of users to "make deals" but being honestly fascinated about the game and wanting to support it.
eh, nevermind.

Cosmetic microtransactions are already 'exploiting' our minds. They take advantage of the fact that not only do we like to look good, but also better than others. I think what you might be saying is that running sales and partnering with other companies may be greedy? But I'd disagree with that too.

Edit: I just read the blurb on the Chrono website. -cringe-

its called : GGG met the greedy idiots from GDC

theres some video on GDC about how to monetize exploiting psychological weakness ... or something like that..
super greedy evil crap,
death penalty should be applicable to those freaks
Last edited by CaoMengde on Jun 12, 2016, 8:20:11 PM
why does it say "BUY GAME"?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info