Get 70% off this Microtransaction Bundle with Chrono!

No point getting this when some future mystery box is going to make me get 109372681 copies of each.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
"
My wife left me for a man with $9 just so he'd buy her this.

Best one to date.
a bunch of crap no body wants, great deal :D
Phase 1: Make D3

Phase 2: ?

Phase 3: Profit
Nice, another good purchase. Been wanting a Firestorm build for $hits n giggles
"
cronus wrote:
"
davros70 wrote:
Its not a bad sign, its a easy step in for new players, also its a good business decision to do things like this from time to time.

it's just that the game started different, not longing to exploit the subconcious instincts of users to "make deals" but being honestly fascinated about the game and wanting to support it.
eh, nevermind.

This has been going on for years actually. They did an Amazon one that was US-only (who the hell knows why, Amazon is stupid is the most likely guess) back in May of 2014.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
Damn, I have two out of the five of these. Good deal for someone else though.

Making all kinds of gains.
Any gameplay-related news? :/
Playing marauder @ Hardcore leagues

It is possible to buy with paysafecard?
How long did it take for you guys to get your code? I bought the pack like 5 hours ago and still didn't get mine. Messaged them about it already but nothing so far.
"
Zophronios wrote:
How long did it take for you guys to get your code? I bought the pack like 5 hours ago and still didn't get mine. Messaged them about it already but nothing so far.

I've been shown my code immediately after I clicked the purchase button and got an eMail with that code a few secs after. I paid with PayPal - maybe your payment was not validated instantly (even PayPal sometimes takes some time).

Btw: I NEEDED that deer for my summer's end build. Came right in time :)
I came here to drink milk and kick ass...and I've just finished my milk.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info