The Ascendency Labyrinth - My Conclusions so far and how to solve the Problem!

"
"
Pyrokar wrote:

Seriously? If that's true you will have no problem of posting 2-3 screenshot of 2-3 screens full of what you described.

In a +rare +magic map this is very common, I don't even see how this is debatable. A bearer/obelisk/frozen-sky pack close to a volatile blood rare with reflect? Come on.

"

So you avoid these ground effects like it's a matter of life or death like traps?

Yes. How is this mind-blowing? Chilled ground not so much but burning ground and desecrated ground, yes it IS life or death.

"
On your profile you don't have an ascended hardcore character, so you obviously don't play Mario with one life.

See the previous response. I don't think your analogy means what you think it means; maybe the opposite. Mario doesn't have armor or life pots or regen to tank and/or cheese attacks. He has to manually avoid stuff and then jump on heads, and he has 2 HP if he's eaten a mushroom.

Come on, let's do it. It will be fun and i'll do the same. You post what you described and i'll post screenshots of traps and then we can compare!

For the ground effects we can put the same char on lava trap and on burning ground, see how fast they die and compare results again!

For science!

Oh and the mario thing is obviously a joke, you don't get a lvl79 mario and then do mario gameplay and if you die you reroll into luigi in a mario game. This happens only in PoE.
I'm a forum warrior, i was born to post, raised to defend my league. Now my post has been removed, chained and exiled by mods who Ban. Ban is my brother; i do not fear it. I see it in the eyes of men and beasts that i troll. It will take me to play the actual game when i am ready and i am not ready.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info