[2.4] Chaos Wander Assassin - Fast clear, tanky, ALL map mods

I'm attempting a hybrid ES/HP version in HC Breach, just cause I'm bored with all my other OP chars and really miss my wanders :P
Using hungry abyss to get life leech. Tree:

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYBADt8Ax4FtQeZD8QM8vk3EJIRLxa_oS8fQSP2JP0mlSpbMHwyMjY9N9RDNkcGEZZJUe-ITI6TJ02SUUdS7FVLWfAHHpUuXEBh4l9qYqxjQ7jKKgtqjGwIbIxwUn_GdZ6io3n2znAJoISibOeHy4nTSbGMNo19P3ONv77uj_rJRJ2qotnHyqXLp5uw2LTFtUi8b5-Ic3DC7MJzKwrIFJphzxXQ0BSwgh7ZhsHz2-eVIOdUXfJVxutj7T--ioPbBAfw1fGK8uH1b9fPakP_3sBUCPS95j7PyNwtH8Uo9ltZvB1PNbmnKxFQbRnZWxslS67pAkyzIG5QMNAf7-s=

Much bigger buffer than the life variant, however you can't run Bloodrage so I have to find a way to generate frenzies from trash.
Been following this build for a bit. Damage was pretty good for 40-55 but now that I'm 67 it's starting to drop off quite a bit. I end up spamming KB about 4/5 times just to kill one pack which ends up making things take quite a bit of time. Any idea what part of my gear could be holding me back? I feel very weak.

Current gear:
Spoiler

The Goldwyrm are temporary for a few more levels until I can wear

Damage:
Spoiler

The only thing I've diverted from the build so far was one extra +30 Int node just temporary so I can wear gear.
Gear seems fine, but I haven't played in months so I maybe missed some nerfs.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info