[2.4] Chaos Wander Assassin - Fast clear, tanky, ALL map mods

Im trying to make this build, but i can only get like 12k dps
How well would this function with Power Syphon in place of Kinetic Blast?
Hi Novalisk

I am really interested in this build, thanks for sharing - looks awesome. Wanders are my favourite build, tried phys and elemental wanders but not chaos yet, and always end up making at least one a league lol.. Just a couple of questions if I may :

So 2k alts later I got my FIRST chaos dmg roll on an ilvl 83 engraved wand
sadly it rolled a crappy suffix.

Given how rare the single chaos roll clearly is... I won't simply roll over this and am prepared to master craft this thing and was hoping for suggestions on the best way to proceed?

1. Craft block a crappy prefix (better chance for suffix), Regal and hope for either crit, crit dmg or attack speed, craft whichever it didn't roll prioritising crit - and just be happy?
2. Craft block any suffix, regal and hope for any decent prefix (I believe no other prefixes are really favourable anyways for this build), regal then craft 'prefixes cannot be changed' then scour away the cold dmg% roll then multimod?
3. I am wasting my time master crafting and should just buy a chaos wand with the exalts I would have used to craft..

My other question is - is a non life / ES version of this build viable (so build around Shadow / Witch area) or are the leech nodes by Duelist mandatory? Or is even a Low life version viable if I have a Shavs?

Thanks for reading - your advice would be greatly appreciated.
IGN : Drahmin (Legion SC League)
Timezone : GMT(+2:00) South African Standard Time
Legion Crafting Service thread : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2568765
Standard Crafting Thread (For Vouches) : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2207913/page/1
Last edited by Daegon on Oct 25, 2016, 1:13:37 PM
"
Daegon wrote:
Hi Novalisk

I am really interested in this build, thanks for sharing - looks awesome. Wanders are my favourite build, tried phys and elemental wanders but not chaos yet, and always end up making at least one a league lol.. Just a couple of questions if I may :

So 2k alts later I got my FIRST chaos dmg roll on an ilvl 83 engraved wand
sadly it rolled a crappy suffix.

Given how rare the single chaos roll clearly is... I won't simply roll over this and am prepared to master craft this thing and was hoping for suggestions on the best way to proceed?

1. Craft block a crappy prefix (better chance for suffix), Regal and hope for either crit, crit dmg or attack speed, craft whichever it didn't roll prioritising crit - and just be happy?
2. Craft block any suffix, regal and hope for any decent prefix (I believe no other prefixes are really favourable anyways for this build), regal then craft 'prefixes cannot be changed' then scour away the cold dmg% roll then multimod?
3. I am wasting my time master crafting and should just buy a chaos wand with the exalts I would have used to craft..

My other question is - is a non life / ES version of this build viable (so build around Shadow / Witch area) or are the leech nodes by Duelist mandatory? Or is even a Low life version viable if I have a Shavs?

Thanks for reading - your advice would be greatly appreciated.

You can't block anything, as it already has the maximum number of mods on the item. Your only choice right now is to regal the wand and see what comes out of it.
Oh wow I am being such an idiot of course I knew that, its blue and already has 2 affixes lol.. But thanks for setting my head straight haha!

Ok So what I should have said was - do I regal and if it rolls a suffix, I craft prefixes cannot be changed then Essence or chaos it? I know if I scour it in that state it will turn blue again because you cant have a single mod rare? I also think I read that Essences ignore master mods?

So in actual fact I should be hoping I regal a prefix because then - roll prefixes cannot be changed, scour and it will be a double prefix rare (one prefix being the chaos dmg, the other prefix doesnt matter) then can multi mod after that..
IGN : Drahmin (Legion SC League)
Timezone : GMT(+2:00) South African Standard Time
Legion Crafting Service thread : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2568765
Standard Crafting Thread (For Vouches) : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2207913/page/1
Last edited by Daegon on Oct 25, 2016, 2:29:59 PM
Hi Novalisk

I am currently running this build and really enjoy it, i have a question regarding it tho.

I am using faster attack instead of increase critical damage because my crit rate is about 60% with all the charges and i cant get that to increase any more yet.

Do you think its better to run which support: conc effect, point blank, faster attack, increase crit damage, faster proj or slower proj?

Also does anyone have a good wand for this that they will sell me on standard? This is the one i am currently using:

I am looking for one with chaos damage, crit mult, crit rate and attack speed.

Willing to pay good price for it
"
Kirachan20 wrote:
Hi Novalisk

I am currently running this build and really enjoy it, i have a question regarding it tho.

I am using faster attack instead of increase critical damage because my crit rate is about 60% with all the charges and i cant get that to increase any more yet.

Do you think its better to run which support: conc effect, point blank, faster attack, increase crit damage, faster proj or slower proj?

Also does anyone have a good wand for this that they will sell me on standard? This is the one i am currently using:

I am looking for one with chaos damage, crit mult, crit rate and attack speed.

Willing to pay good price for it
I just spec'd into KB at 41 just to see the playstyle(I know mana and damage problems get better, was purely to see how it plays out), and 100% pierce really feels like a nonbo for KB.
Am I right or is there something I'm doing wrong? I either have to fire off screen KBs or hope my target is near a wall right now.
I think I also spec'd into KB around my early 40s, not wanting to play bows any longer ;)

As we completely ignore all the other damage sources I don't get blood rage in this build, at my stage its pointless (to say the least) - can't see this getting better as the phys damage in OP's screenshot is abesymal too. somebody pls explain

I'm not worrying about damage right now as my added chaos damage gems are still underleveled, but i guess the first four ascendary (noxious strike, toxic delivery) are really really essential for this build damagewise? (even though unstable infusion is awesome and also kinda necessary?) Can't see me doing cruel lab too soon because of feeling so crappy atm :(

has anybody found a better way to apply curses? via cast when dmg taken seems absolutly useless to me

"
and 100% pierce really feels like a nonbo for KB.

from my impression i would say the KB-explosions trigger anyway, and with pierce you get more of them?

"
How well would this function with Power Syphon in place of Kinetic Blast?

didn't power syphon get obsolete by introducing KB?
"
Pluheit wrote:

"
and 100% pierce really feels like a nonbo for KB.

from my impression i would say the KB-explosions trigger anyway, and with pierce you get more of them?

Yeah, I don't know how I didn't notice it. I simply forgot to delete the post. 72 now and loving the damage I have.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info