[2.4] Chaos Wander Assassin - Fast clear, tanky, ALL map mods

"
Peernix wrote:
Hi, very awesome build. I tried it and it is very very impressive. Doing everything very easily, having 5k HP, very nice DMG (it's a little low, 20k and max charges with 5L, but everything is pretty easy to clear)

Anyway, what gem setup would you recommend for 5L chest Uber Izaro? I tried yesterday a run, and he survived at like 5% but couldn't burst him down in the last room according to a lot of movement so I couldn't put the FW in the right place and run out of potion charges.

Also sometimes the 60% reduced regen and no regen, I cannot burst down the boss cause FW takes almost all of it and leech. Is there a general way you are handling this?

You want to keep your frost wall underleveled to keep mana costs down for the burst damage. I see your current frost wall is leveled up to 19, I kept mine at 1.

Tooltip DPS is deceptive, since it's only about 1/3rd of our DPS due to poison.
Last edited by Novalisk on Aug 9, 2016, 4:31:19 AM
"
Novalisk wrote:
"
Peernix wrote:
Hi, very awesome build. I tried it and it is very very impressive. Doing everything very easily, having 5k HP, very nice DMG (it's a little low, 20k and max charges with 5L, but everything is pretty easy to clear)

Anyway, what gem setup would you recommend for 5L chest Uber Izaro? I tried yesterday a run, and he survived at like 5% but couldn't burst him down in the last room according to a lot of movement so I couldn't put the FW in the right place and run out of potion charges.

Also sometimes the 60% reduced regen and no regen, I cannot burst down the boss cause FW takes almost all of it and leech. Is there a general way you are handling this?

You want to keep your frost wall underleveled to keep mana costs down for the burst damage. I see your current frost wall is leveled up to 19, I kept mine at 1.

Tooltip DPS is deceptive, since it's only about 1/3rd of our DPS due to poison.

Thanks, that makes things much easier as lv1 is 14 mana and lv19 is 36 + the multipliers. I put another mana leech node to keep up. Watched your Uber Izaro video and I realized you can have to catch the right moment to burst out.

In DPS I also had only a lv19 Added chaos which is almost 20% DPS, and I don't have the enchanted helmet either.
You can alternatively use your level 19 frost wall with reduced mana instead of increased duration. The duration will end up the same and the mana cost will be slightly higher, but the wall will be longer.
Last edited by Novalisk on Aug 10, 2016, 5:00:16 AM
"
Novalisk wrote:
You can alternatively use your level 19 frost wall with reduced mana instead of increased duration. The duration will end up the same and the mana cost will be slightly higher, but the wall will be longer.

Yeah, that's also reasonable. Anyway I downgraded it to level 1, and seems very smooth. Also got my 40% Rat's Nest and lv20 Added Chaos. On full charges, I usually one shot up to blue mobs. Unfortuntely I couldn't 6 link the body armor yet.
That's great, don't forget about chaos damage on your rings!
"
Novalisk wrote:
That's great, don't forget about chaos damage on your rings!

I haven't found a reasonable priced ring with an open prefix yet with life, accuracy, enough resist and also the intelligence I needed.

Do you think is chaos damage is more important to have accuracy or life on them?
I also had to trade off some Evasion rating on the Shield to get enough resist.
If you have to choose, I'd say life trumps damage every time. We've got enough damage.
Last edited by Novalisk on Aug 11, 2016, 7:24:55 AM
I want to try Über Atziri, but still struggling with 6L-ing my Queen of the Forest. 2000+ fusings so far :'(
I also am in the same boat, lvl 90 with about 24k dps on tooltip on full charges, not much I can improve my gear with . Only the 6 link can upgrade my dps , no idea how the op reaches 65k dps , 40k difference is really alot . Maybe check my gear out , you might be able to see something I cannot .

Char name : Dio_Poison on Prophecy
Give me a fuckin beta already fss..
Updated the offensive stats in the OP to have more details. Fully buffed includes the boots enchant which almost simulates the diamond flask (diamond flask would give more DPS if it affected the tooltip) as well as vaal haste.

Hardkoar, Your characters tab is hidden so I can't give any gear tips.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info