[2.4] Chaos Wander Assassin - Fast clear, tanky, ALL map mods

Hi Novalisk!

Currently level 59 on my Shadow, and i'm really liking this build of yours (my first wander!).
However, it seems that I constantly run into mana problems. I've grabbed the mana leech nodes by the duelist section of the tree, but for some reason I just can't keep my mana up. Also, I was wondering how you're able to regen mana so quickly in your videos without hitting mobs?

Thanks for the awesome build :P
Last edited by Represailles on Jul 16, 2016, 1:07:53 PM
That's strange. Link your gear? Maybe you're short on accuracy? Perhaps try to rely more on your poison finishing off targets, or use two obliteration wands until you can use a chaos wand.
"
Represailles wrote:
Hi Novalisk!

Currently level 59 on my Shadow, and i'm really liking this build of yours (my first wander!).
However, it seems that I constantly run into mana problems. I've grabbed the mana leech nodes by the duelist section of the tree, but for some reason I just can't keep my mana up. Also, I was wondering how you're able to regen mana so quickly in your videos without hitting mobs?

No shame in using a mana pot until you have enough dps to leech mana reliably
"
Zimpnic wrote:
"
Represailles wrote:
Hi Novalisk!

No shame in using a mana pot until you have enough dps to leech mana reliably

Oh no, of course not!
It's just that personally I found it annoying having to use a mana pot every few seconds as it screws with the fluidity of the gameplay :p
Hi! I'm trying to buy a chaos wand for the build. If I can't buy one with crit/as/crit multi, would a crit/as or crit/crit multi wand be better? Thanks so much!
Crit/AS is probably better DPS against bosses and Crit/Crit Multi is probably better for one-shotting packs.
Some info on chroming for the CWDT setup:

The outcomes are decided by the stat requirements of the item, so crafting RRRB (for using enfeeble) on Snakebite instead of Rat's Nest would be much more cost effective (avg. 156 with vorici 1R, vs. 963 with vorici 2R1B). Atziri's Step has a slightly higher dex requirement than Rat's Nest, so I didn't see a reason to include the results for it). In this case, you would have to get GGBB on the helm, but 2 offcolors are quite a bit cheaper to roll than 3 or 4, obviously.

https://siveran.github.io/calc.html Used this for the calculations. Not sure if it's outdated, but I don't think there was a reason to change the formula.
Last edited by Zimpnic on Jul 18, 2016, 1:11:51 PM
I chose chroming the boots because finding curse snakebite gloves with the right colors was close to impossible, and I didn't have the KB enchanted rat's nest at the time so I knew it was likely to get replaced.
Hi Novalisk! I'm sitting at around level 65 right now and loving the build. When do you recommend going for jewel slots? Thank you!
You should start grabbing jewel slots in your mid to late 70's, before taking the 4% increased life nodes.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info