2.3 - The Frost Nuke™ - Crit Vortex + Herald - Full screen explosions

"
Plimmer wrote:
Your build seemed like alot of fun and it gave me a chance to use the new Beast Fur Shawl so I converted it into a CI build.

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMCAQVCDXwN0Q5ID8QRLREvEZYTNRXXFy8XpBslG8gc3B0UIG4qCypTKwosnCymLL8tHzLRNAo3ZjeDO3w8BT1fQZZFR0ZSSVFJsUuuTLNQMFF0UlNV1lZjV8ld8l9qY0NknWTnZlRrem0ZcFJwu3yDf8aApIKbhXuGronTjDaOZI7pjxqPRo_6kNaTJ5Ugl5WX9Jo7n9-hL6Kjppmm66cIrrOycLQMtvq4yr6KwGbBxcHzyL_K08_d0B_Q0ND11AfVptfP2VvbXtyN34rfsOOE6QLquuvu6_XsGOw47TzvfO-I7-vw1fGK8h33pvk3-tL8TA==

It works decently, I must admit I did not notice that your Carcass was a +1 and your empower was lvl 4, so our dps is not exactly the same. :)

I am pretty sure the life version is better with a limited budget, but with endgame CI gear it might be better.

Anyways, thanks alot for the idear.

Hey i got a beast fur shawl too .
Can u tell me how many ES u got ?
Dps stats ?

Thanks a lot .

I found that Bitterdream is a great leveling Weapon for this build:

"
Simplesim45 wrote:

It comes down to player skill at this point man.

Sorry but that is a retarded answer... How is there "skill" involved on pressing the right mouse button near an enemy? If it is about "skill" then please explain me your skill...

I go near an enemy, hit the right mouse button, enemy dies. Works good on melee mobs.

I go near a ranged enemy, hit the right mouse button and wait 0.5 seconds (in the meantime less) and in this time the ranged enemies hit me with their fast attacks and with that block my cast. I try to recast but get perma stunned and neither can walk away or teleport out. This also happens when I teleport right into the middle of the group and the first cast doesn't come through.

Don't get me wrong, the skill seems to be great once you're fully geared and stuff but while leveling it's cancer with any ranged mobs.
TwitchTV: http://www.twitch.tv/akumanotsubasa
Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/AkumaNoTsubasa
Please use http://pobb.in for your guides instead of pastebin!
"
"
Simplesim45 wrote:

Sorry but that is a retarded answer... How is there "skill" involved on pressing the right mouse button near an enemy? If it is about "skill" then please explain me your skill...

I go near an enemy, hit the right mouse button, enemy dies. Works good on melee mobs.

I go near a ranged enemy, hit the right mouse button and wait 0.5 seconds (in the meantime less) and in this time the ranged enemies hit me with their fast attacks and with that block my cast. I try to recast but get perma stunned and neither can walk away or teleport out. This also happens when I teleport right into the middle of the group and the first cast doesn't come through.

Don't get me wrong, the skill seems to be great once you're fully geared and stuff but while leveling it's cancer with any ranged mobs.

Of all the privates messages on the forum, the messages in game and all the replies here you're the first person I hear saying vortex isn't good for leveling. Even reddit praises it. ZiggyD leveled with it and didn't even focus on the primary damage and he was destroying everything.

I don't know what to tell you at this point. Everyone finds it easy and smooth.
Crit Shockwave Totem 650k +: #1657327 / Crit VMS (1 mil DPS): #1511368 / Crit self-cast spark: #1565708
1.3 crit firestorm: #1280086 / 1.3 crit Ice Nova: #1219809 / Flame Nova (sire of shards incinerate): #1359847
"
"
Simplesim45 wrote:

sorry but you dont go near ranged mobs you teleport in middle of the pack and spam vortex.

I could easily level from 30-70 just with tabu and some crappy gears and btw, I did not gear any item with ES when I were low level.

Hello

What is the best mod for the weapons by priority?

Thank you for the nice build
"
shlazar wrote:
Hello

What is the best mod for the weapons by priority?

Thank you for the nice build

Spell damage
Crit chance
crit multiplier
cast speed
Crit Shockwave Totem 650k +: #1657327 / Crit VMS (1 mil DPS): #1511368 / Crit self-cast spark: #1565708
1.3 crit firestorm: #1280086 / 1.3 crit Ice Nova: #1219809 / Flame Nova (sire of shards incinerate): #1359847
Hi ,

Wich support gem is cool instead Empower ?

Ty

Great guide and really funny to play... i can't seem to get above 80k dps... no idea how you got to 200k... impossible for me ...
"
tiwitoh wrote:
Great guide and really funny to play... i can't seem to get above 80k dps... no idea how you got to 200k... impossible for me ...

Jewels and the level 4 empower add a lot of DPS. That along with the cast speed and crit/crit multi/spell damage from wands.

"
Rev3ntOn33 wrote:
Hi ,

Wich support gem is cool instead Empower ?

Ty

You can put in Less Duration, Controlled Destruction or Increased Critical Damage.
Last edited by Simplesim45 on Jun 22, 2016, 3:02:45 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info