Incident Report for 2016-06-09 Downtime

Thank you, GGG.
I feel respectful by your kind service, and I appreciate to all your effort.
GGG you guys being honest about mistakes makes them no big deal. Now if only you guys could teach politicians XD
Mistakes can happen, and I like this transparency to inform us what happens. =)

EDIT: Is online now :D

Last edited by Exgardian on Jun 8, 2016, 9:10:33 PM
Damn work made me miss out on the mass panic
As a fellow sysadmin, I completely appreciate the transparency like others have stated. We learn best from our most monumental screw ups. Kudos to the sysadmin for the quick recovery from such a catastrophe.
Even thought I appreciate you guys are sharing the info, recent incidents since 2.3 release has shown many flaws in software development practices.

Care to share how will GGG improve that?
Last edited by randy87118 on Jun 8, 2016, 9:17:24 PM
You guys are awesome. 27 minutes of downtime really isn't that big of a deal, in fact, I would say it's quite amazing. I had taken 2 days off of work with a friend to play another game on it's release some years ago, and it was down for the entire first 2 days.

It sounds like the person that made the mistake was able to catch it, and fix it incredibly fast. You guys rule, and it's because you set high standards, but please don't reprimand this person. Everyone makes mistakes, and it sounds like this person was clever and fast.

Either way, still love the game. You all do a great job! Back to Prophecy, I don't have time to be diddling around on the forums! haha :)
As an informatic engineering student, I got a message for all people that fix this kind of stuff (not only the programmers).

You guys are gods.

And this proves that GGG is one of the best companies out there cause it has probably the best response time when it comes to detecting a problem, fixing it, and informing it to the comunity.

Knowing that I can't afford to spend as much money in this game as I would want to makes me sad... but I hope that one day I will get my degree, a job, money and that I will be able to support this company the way they deserve it.

GGG, keep doing what you do.

You are great.
"Teamwork is OP"
-The one and only one Dark_Reaper115 at your service.
I've never given monetary support to a f2p game before.
It is time.
Last edited by Rynphos on Jun 8, 2016, 9:15:35 PM
This reads like a "Seconds from Disaster" episode.
"Into the Labyrinth!
left step, right step, step step, left left.
Into the Labyrinth!"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info