Mathil's Shield Charge FaceBreaker - The... Pinball?

i use blaspemy warlord mark as a HC player it solve the mana problem and you get 3 endu charge + you can spec 1 from the tree and get Oak Merciless instead. With Herald of ash im level 71 annd i destroy map tier 6-7 so why need more dmg
Quick question, as an HC player, doesnt the Increased Phys taken from Abyssus become a risk at higher levels? Sorry if this has been answered or if Im missing something which i probably am. Thanks.
Better know this Suuwoop business n***** f*** around and get lit up in your liva, better consida Im a heavy hitta to spit a gat, so watch your mouth before I let loose and give ya that..... Fire
Hi! Could someone please post the passive skill tree? :)
the clear speed of this build is amazing so far tho single target isnt . I believe I have decent gear right now. I went alittle more defensive with IR but its helped alot. Im gonna go endless hunger also and im thinking about trying to 6 link a cherrubim's maleficence for massive leech. Possibly similiar to Acuity Gauntlets. Can someone let me know if they can see my gear please?
Would love to see some 1 handed builds to see damage differences! I know they may be more expensive but seems like they should be good. Also Slayer is taken mostly for the AOE so would love more in depth about other asdenacys and which ones might be better/wrose and why!

Also if anyone has a elemental version of the build would be cool to see as well. I was wondering if it scaled ele since it says attack damage on gem and not physical dmg!
Last edited by vortex315 on Jul 28, 2016, 11:50:26 AM
"
ColeonePS wrote:
the clear speed of this build is amazing so far tho single target isnt

Use your Warchief and swap AoE Radius for Conc Effect and you'll be doing fine against single targets... Oh, and get Atziri's Promise, pronto. (yes, I can see your gear) ;)

"
ColeonePS wrote:
Im gonna go endless hunger also and im thinking about trying to 6 link a cherrubim's maleficence for massive leech

At lvl 94 now, did not pick Endless Hunger... life leech from passives is perfectly fine. 6.6k HP, 11k Armour, 8.6k tooltip DPS (all unbuffed) and 126% incr AoE Radius.
"
Techn9ne wrote:
as an HC player, doesnt the Increased Phys taken from Abyssus become a risk at higher levels?

Wether you're a HC player or not, using Abyssus is always a risk, at any level. ;)

However, without Abyssus the damage output will be insufficient for high tier maps and BoR is not really an alternative, a badass armour can mitigate most of the incr phys damage taken from Abyssus. In HC I wouldn't use the Ward though and probably ditch Meginord's as well for a nice life/armour belt.
How does Blasphemy/Vulnerability work with shield charge? If you attack a mob that doesn't have curse is it applied before or after you hit it with shield charge?
Blasphemy is an aura so it auto-apply when in range. So it is always applied prior to hit

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info