Mathil's Shield Charge FaceBreaker - The... Pinball?

how u level the build?
Any updates? still trying to make this one work. I'll just have to min-max along the way
Anyone know if this is still viable? I could try it in a SSF regreted berserker, so it would be a one way try :)
Shield Charge facebreaker is by all means viable right up to face tanking guardians. Might want to compare notes with Demopolos's updated 2.6 guide.

Shield charge is just sweet af clear speed on maps and bosses go down just as easy with flasks.

Guardian fights take a lot longer but this build isn't optimized for that.
From where you get chaos res to 0 ?
"
lazymule wrote:
Shield Charge facebreaker is by all means viable right up to face tanking guardians. Might want to compare notes with Demopolos's updated 2.6 guide.

Shield charge is just sweet af clear speed on maps and bosses go down just as easy with flasks.

Guardian fights take a lot longer but this build isn't optimized for that.

ok; thank you!
I know this thread is probably dead, but maybe someone will know and answer, so...
Is this build viable on release 3.0 and is charge playable?

Also with the new shield charge changes and new shock mechanics/buffs, isin't templar better with doryan's fist?
It's tempting for me playing shield charge, but I have no idea if it's gonna work anymore, also I have no idea if phys slayer is better or just ele templar. This shock mechanics and buff's on fist are tempting aswell.
"
I know this thread is probably dead, but maybe someone will know and answer, so...

Also with the new shield charge changes and new shock mechanics/buffs, isin't templar better with doryan's fist?
It's tempting for me playing shield charge, but I have no idea if it's gonna work anymore, also I have no idea if phys slayer is better or just ele templar. This shock mechanics and buff's on fist are tempting aswell.

"
no idea if phys slayer is better or just ele templar.

This is what I have come with too )))
I am going to try Slayer first
Last edited by eurovlad on Aug 3, 2017, 3:53:48 PM
"

Really interesting thought. Have you tried it yet?
livejamie
I'm not doing his build exactly but I think when you choose slayer and shield charge you are almost forced down a very specific pathway if you intend to min max your phys damage and have enough life to survive. I'm level 83 doing a shield charge phys build.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Beanage0578/characters?characterName=SirBean_SC
Last edited by beanage0578 on Aug 22, 2017, 3:31:04 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info