Mathil's Shield Charge FaceBreaker - The... Pinball?

sorry for the noob question but I see you advise immortal call on the boots but where do you get endurance charges ? I play as a slayer
sick build. playing on standard so I grabbed some legacy gloves but hardly matters it kills so fast

Spoiler
"
rockdog2161 wrote:

Thoughts?

Just thought I would mention I levelled with this ring from when it was usable until about level 60 and the damage increase is awesome.

Found that later on it was better to drop it for res rings with decent phys rolls and throw on Abyssus but for the cost (got it early league and cheap) it was worth it.
"
Is this viable for hardcore? I really want to try this build but I have a feeling it might not work out very well and it's making me sad. Shield charge looks like one of the most fun skills out there.

if you use bringer of rain it should be pretty safe for hc not sure about the new bosses and the lack of single target tho
ign : Svensk
"
sorry for the noob question but I see you advise immortal call on the boots but where do you get endurance charges ? I play as a slayer

You dont NEED end.charges. IC would still activate without charges, for a brief moment, but still.
OR you can toss some Blasphemy-Warlord mark combo, to generate some charges, plus it gives some mana/life leech.
OR you can toss Enduring Cry, but to my taste, its least favourable deсision.
"
Kshatry wrote:
"

You dont NEED end.charges. IC would still activate without charges, for a brief moment, but still.
OR you can toss some Blasphemy-Warlord mark combo, to generate some charges, plus it gives some mana/life leech.
OR you can toss Enduring Cry, but to my taste, its least favourable deсision.

I use Reckoning + Riposte with Increased melee Dmg + End Charge on Melee Stun. It stuns pretty much on every block. It,s not perfect, but it does help quite a lot in situations while also doing a LOT of damage.
www.simonparadis.ca
This is the best build ever! I'm a three year veteran having more fun than I ever have before. I truly lament the inevitable incoming nerf....
How are you guys handling uber lab? Argus and Izaro are 1 shotting me at the moment
that shit is rippy as fuck xD

Any tips on my gear how i can survive on 70+ Maps without risking oneshots? :D

Gear
Spoiler

still work in progress :X
Last edited by Igai on Sep 29, 2016, 2:35:23 PM
for the ascendancy points do you go Bane of Legends > Headsman > Impact > Endless Hunger? or get endless hunger earlier for the sustain?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info