Mathil's Shield Charge FaceBreaker - The... Pinball?

"
the build is extremely dangerous to play in maps t9+, especially in maps that have a lot of nasty mods, expect to die once in a while.

Indeed. Im starting to think that Bringer of Rain is the way to go. The rank 1 by level on phc currently rocks at lvl 99, wish him luck to get to 100.
Is there anyway to make this build survive uber lab? I try doing a full buff izaro, but I get one shotted.
"
stanleyman wrote:
Is there anyway to make this build survive uber lab? I try doing a full buff izaro, but I get one shotted.

Are you using an Abyssus? I was running a 40% the lowest possible and was also getting 1 shotted by Izaro even on Merciless. Then I switched to BoR, finished both Merciless and Uber Izaro with 0 sweat at 8k dps.

Yes it's a dps loss, but I'd rather do lower dps, than randomly get 1shot by Devours, Izaros and all sorts of hart hitting melee mobs. Mathil perhaps has insane dodging skills, but I dont.
Im doing Uber Labs services with this build. Carrying 6-man party, full buffed izaro with abysus. Just be sure you have your endu charges up and avoid his skills, nothing hard imo
"
pedegie wrote:
Im doing Uber Labs services with this build. Carrying 6-man party, full buffed izaro with abysus. Just be sure you have your endu charges up and avoid his skills, nothing hard imo

are you mainly using your totams or using totam + shield charge.
"
pedegie wrote:

Hi, thanks for sharing.
I have looked up your setup, is the enchant on your boots enough for mana leech ?
Also about endurances charges, is enduring cry your only source to get them ?
And for uber lab, can you take a big hit from Izaro or do you dodge everything ?

Last edited by vincentneko on Jun 21, 2016, 4:50:01 AM
Honestly, I would never ever swap my Abyssus for an Bringer of Rain. The damage is just too good. Besides, I feel like BoR isnt even that good. Low armour, the build in gems are not level 20 nor have quality, Blind is not required and the rest of its stats don't make up for missing an good chest piece.

With that being said, yeah - you will find yourself getting blown up every now and then. But that is a price I am more than willing to pay considering the INSANE damage, mobility and clear speed this build offers. If I wanted to deal insane damage while also being tanky I would simply play EQ instead.
"
vincentneko wrote:
"
pedegie wrote:

Hi, thanks for sharing.
I have looked up your setup, is the enchant on your boots enough for mana leech ?
Also about endurances charges, is enduring cry your only source to get them ?
And for uber lab, can you take a big hit from Izaro or do you dodge everything ?

For mana leech you need one single jewel with it
How much accuracy is needed to run this on crit/crit multi route?

Because Crit multi from FB and Abyssus are wasted and this makes me sad.
:)

Cheers.
What is best lab enchant for facebreakers?

p.s. Thanks for guide!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info