Mathil's Shield Charge FaceBreaker - The... Pinball?

"
can i use the skill tree from Mathil when i use Voidheard?

Yes. You just need to get better resistances/attributes on the remaining Rare slots.
EXP past level 97 is an illusion, exile.
hm im understanding..what do you mean with Rare slots?^^
Hey guys i have a 5link daresso defiance u guys think i can use it in this build?
I'm running a bringer of rain setup right now, which gives me a virtual "6-link". Would running an abyssus and a 5 link rare chest be better damage and defenses than the bringer of rain even though you lose the added fire? I guess I'm not fully understanding if the 20-30 extra physical damage makes up for the lack of added fire or not. There's also the loss of 6% block and the endurance charge generation to consider.

If anybody has any insights into the advantages and disadvantages of the choice beyond what I already know it would be appreciated.
Level 98 on prophecy hardcore runs similar build with the bringer of rain. It's the safer option more or less. Your biggest dps boost is staying alive I'd say so if you think your toughness is high enough you can always switch to Abyssus.

While I see Vulnerability is recommended Punishment makes a lot more sense. That however will be obsolete on Hexproof mod maps, so perhaps Hatred is the better choice, if you do not want to exclude a map mod or least have lower dmg on it.
Physical damage isn't much of a threat now.. https://youtu.be/ZxAKZ2nJHPQ

I went Juggernaut and I'm using an abyssus. The Unrelenting ascendency makes endurance charges gives 6% damage and if you were to gain 1 endurance charge you gain all of them. You also take 8% reduced ele damage. The other keynode I took was Unyielding which is a 30% damage boost with fortify on you in addition to increased fortify effectiveness.

I did Uber Lab at lvl 70. Dropped resolute technique for Undeniable ascendancy node. I have 3k accuracy rating (94% chance to hit) so that's an extra 15% attack speed

I found this version to be much stronger. My only thing to do now is get mana leech on my accessories so I can drop blasph->warlord's in favor of Hatred.

This is my passive tree at level 73

This is my gear (abyssus,great old ones, facebreakers, meginords). I happen to have a 10-20 meginords, but I've been corrupting the 5-15 ones in hopes of a +1 endurance charge. Currently my max endurance charges is 8

gear

I don't like the bringer of rain version because it requires you to use purity of elements or passive into more element resistances. The chest piece I have on now was like ~20c in standard
Last edited by FoldedCorner on Jun 19, 2016, 3:34:18 AM
How do you managa your mana regen with two auras up? I need to spam my mana pot to be able to cast shield charge, otherwise my mana will go down quickly. I'm lvl 70 and my SC costs 23 mana.
"
skyscan wrote:
Physical damage isn't much of a threat now.. https://youtu.be/ZxAKZ2nJHPQ

I went Juggernaut and I'm using an abyssus. The Unrelenting ascendency makes endurance charges gives 6% damage and if you were to gain 1 endurance charge you gain all of them. You also take 8% reduced ele damage. The other keynode I took was Unyielding which is a 30% damage boost with fortify on you in addition to increased fortify effectiveness.

I did Uber Lab at lvl 70. Dropped resolute technique for Undeniable ascendancy node. I have 3k accuracy rating (94% chance to hit) so that's an extra 15% attack speed

I found this version to be much stronger. My only thing to do now is get mana leech on my accessories so I can drop blasph->warlord's in favor of Hatred.

This is my passive tree at level 73

This is my gear (abyssus,great old ones, facebreakers, meginords). I happen to have a 10-20 meginords, but I've been corrupting the 5-15 ones in hopes of a +1 endurance charge. Currently my max endurance charges is 8

gear

I don't like the bringer of rain version because it requires you to use purity of elements or passive into more element resistances. The chest piece I have on now was like ~20c in standard

How do you manage your endurance charges? Is your ascendancy enough to not need any other support for them?

Not to mention, the loss of AoE and (potential) uber leeching that slayer can give if you give up impact and get fervour instead, and of course cull. I've never personally been a fan of on-kill setups and slayer is basically nothing but, so if you think jugg might actually outplay it I would be thrilled, but slayer seems like it has so many nice toys.
Last edited by sutasafaia on Jun 19, 2016, 6:10:38 AM
How i can generate Endu Charges? i hate the Gem Enduring Cry :(
one curse give you enduring charges

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info