Mechanical Questions Thread

I have a question about displaying block recovery rate.

In thread from 2014 about displayed block recovery (I haven't found more recent thread about that) I've found info:
"The character sheet isn't too good at combining multiple different stats sometimes. The modifiers stack correctly, they just display strangely."

Is it still the issue? Because for example when I change my shield for another with additional Block Recovery that value changes in my character sheet (from 120% to 240% in my case), while changeing other items that give me "block and stun recovery" changes only the stun recovery but not block recovery.

Second question (but I think I know the answer from another thread) while being in block recovery I still can block attacks (possibly prolonging the stun)?
-deleted-
Last edited by Meepy10 on Jun 22, 2019, 4:02:52 PM
Hi!
I'd like to know if this is actually intended and if so, why does it work this way?
While having a warcry on LMB, I can move and it will warcry off cooldown, but when I take the "Using Warcries is instant." node it totally breaks and I can no longer move with LMB. I just stand in place and nothing happens. The warcry also stops activating if I'm holding the button down. It only re-casts the skill if I keep clicking. Movement is still disabled though.
Thank you in advance!
Hello, i have problem with endurance charges.

I use wand + Ahn's Heritage and last line sound "You have onslaught while at maxiumum endurance charges " so i use im my passive tree jewels "Fragility crimson jewels" x2 for reduce endurance charges to make it 0 and i get 0/0 so i have them all the time max/max.

Buff from shield didnt work... so can someone help me or explain what i did wrong ?? or it's a bug ...
"
Pablos69 wrote:
Hello, i have problem with endurance charges.

I use wand + Ahn's Heritage and last line sound "You have onslaught while at maxiumum endurance charges " so i use im my passive tree jewels "Fragility crimson jewels" x2 for reduce endurance charges to make it 0 and i get 0/0 so i have them all the time max/max.

Buff from shield didnt work... so can someone help me or explain what i did wrong ?? or it's a bug ...
That should have worked, the setup you describe is the standard way to have both bonuses of an Ahn unique. The only thing I can think of that would break your setup is if you have +max endurance charges from some source (Kaom's Sign/Way, the passives on the tree, the Chieftain/Juggernaut passives, or the Slayer Masterful Form passive). If so, you'll need to remove them or socket additional Fragility jewels to compensate.
Last edited by ekaye on Jun 22, 2019, 7:24:28 PM

wtfck my body model so fat i cant take currency from unique box..
I've heard that GGG's take on macro-y stuff is that they only want 1 in-game action per input. And that even using a popsicle stick to press multiple keys at once isn't allowed.

Am I allowed to slam my hand down in one motion to hit a bunch of keys at once?
I don't think I have the coordination to press a bunch of keys next to each other in quick succession, especially when I'm panicked.
Hello, I'm trying to create a meme build, and I'm trying to understand some mechanics involving it. Do Shimmeron, Omeyocan, and the Ascetic keystone all count as "damage over time", so Soul of Arakaali would reduce the damage taken from it? If reduced damage over time affects the Ascetic, does it also restore less health since less mana is being reduced? Does increased recovery rate of life affect how much life is obtained from the Ascetic?
Can you please provide stats for Sentinels of Purity (minions from Herald of Purity skill)?

Also a separate minion tab in a player stat sheet would be very helpful.
I noticed that my zealot's oath (ZO) ES recovery is not being affected by the watcher's eye ES recovery while affected by discipline.

I have a total of 6403 ES with 2.5% ES recovery due to ZO. It currently provides 160 es/sec, but I do not get the extra 22% ES recovery which should make it 195 es/s.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info