Mechanical Questions Thread

"
markxgato wrote:
Greetings) Today I faced a problem and hoping community will answer and help me to solve it.

My charachter had 75-75-75 resists index with all of my gear. I've decided to switch one ring to see what are the pros/cons. As I wasnt pleased with the result, I swithched back to the old one and after that my resists are 51-73-54 with the same gear.

Hope you will help)

Waiting for reply.
Just as a guess, removing the ring reduced one of your attributes, which unequipped the item that had your Purity of Elements aura (or maybe it was socketed in the ring itself). Just turn it back on and your resists should be back to normal.
"
Cimbulimbu2 wrote:
Hey, i came up with ... question?

I Use Frost Blades.
I have Avatar of fire.
I have Elemental Equilibrium.
I have Master Of Metal. (20% chance to Impale Enemies ON HIT with ATTACKS)
I have dread Banner. (You and nearby Allies have 20% to Impale Enemies on HIT with ATTACKS)

But i don't have impale ? since banner doesn't get stacks.
What i am misssing ?

Update:
Oke... removing Avatar of fire... gave me impale stacks. But i see nowhere clarifying that.

I want to impale and have avatar of fire, is there a way ?
i mean i want to deal fire since i have elemental equilibrium while affected by other auras.

In order to impale you have to do some physical dmg to the target. Avatar of fire states "deal no non fire damage".

EDIT: Other thing, if you have avatar of fire Elemetal Equilibirum is useless since you will always do fire dmg so there's no way to proc -res only +res
Last edited by alezipp on Jan 18, 2019, 4:31:52 PM
Question: If I give Chains of Command to my Animate Guardian, can he create weapons on his own or do I myself have to wear the armor for him to do it?
Hello,

dunno if this is the right place:

"increased Minion Damage if you've used a Minion Skill Recently" do work with Herald of Agony? I mean, the increased damage is always active cause I have the HoA up or I have to spam some other "minion skill" to have the incresed damage?

Thx
I have 1 question : How can totems use Discharge ??? Is that a bug or is it intended to be that way ???
I just checked with my totem build and i realized that my totems can cast discharge whenever i have a charge on me, and the weird thing is that discharge does not consume any charge from me.
Hello. On the character CurCHa it is not clear how the increase in chaos of damage works with the addition of physical damage. From the tree of skills, an increase occurs, and from equipment it is unclear how the increase occurs.
"
unk911 wrote:
Hello. On the character CurCHa it is not clear how the increase in chaos of damage works with the addition of physical damage. From the tree of skills, an increase occurs, and from equipment it is unclear how the increase occurs.

Your Ming's Heart unique rings have the following property;

"Gain 20% of Physical Damage as Extra Chaos Damage"
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
Armor Cherrubim's Maleficence and mace Breath of the Council have the following property: "% increased Chaos Damage". The same property in the passive tree affects "Gain 20% of Physical Damage as Extra Chaos Damage", and the effect from the rest of the equipment gives a slight increase. Because of this, I do not understand what value this property affects.
Hi, does Point blank affect The tail spike damage of herald of agony ?
"And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you"
Is it possible to roll an Eyes of the Greatwolf with 2 damage taken as mods?
Ex:
100% of cold damage taken as fire
100% of lightning damage taken as fire

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info