Mechanical Questions Thread

"
TheLiberation wrote:

So is this working as intended and ... works fine?

Yes

"
Also, does this stack with Onslaught from other sources? I also have Onslaught support on Tempest Shield ("cuz y not lol"), and I'm pretty sure I saw the buff kick in a few times.

No (ctrl+f for "boolean")
Need game info? Check out the Wiki at: https://www.poewiki.net/

Contact support@grindinggear.com for account issues. Check out How to Report Bugs + Post Images at: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/18347
Thanks a lot! Just wanted to be sure it's still that way. :)
I have a question about Asenath's Gentle Touch unique silk gloves.
Asenath's Gentle Touch curses enemies with level 10 Temporal Chains on Hit. If I socket a lvl 11 or higher temporal chains to the gloves, will it curse enemies with the socketed temporal chains or does the item prevent it because it states lvl 10 temporal chains on hit?
The modifier on Asenath's Gentle Touch uses its own TC effect equivalent to a level 10 TC Gem, it won't grab a socketed TC under any circumstance.
Growing Agony says "Viper Strike deals 2% increased Damage with Hits and Poison for each Poison on the Enemy"
Does this count poisons inflicted by your allies as well, or just yours?

For example, if I am playing Viper Strike, and I have 20 poisons on the enemy. My ally is also playing Viper Strike and has another 20 poisons on the enemy. In total, the enemy would have (20+20)= 40 poisons on them. Will I deal 80% (40*2%) increased damage since they have 40 TOTAL poisons, or only 40% (20*2%) increased damage since only 20 of them were caused by me.
What is the difference between "Quality: +9% increase" and "9% increased" on secondary skill of, in this case, armor? Weapons have it too. The only difference I know is that the Quality: +9% gives gives you a black orb shard in vendor trade. Beyond that, what are they?
"
ThunderBiome wrote:
What is the difference between "Quality: +9% increase" and "9% increased" on secondary skill of, in this case, armor? Weapons have it too. The only difference I know is that the Quality: +9% gives gives you a black orb shard in vendor trade. Beyond that, what are they?

The source of the bonus. One comes from the quality of the item, the other from the gear. Using a quality improvement, such as a blacksmith whetstone or armorers scrap, will increase the quality bonus.

Beyond that, they are functionally identical.
Does the Alchemist's affix (25% increased effect, 33% reduced Duration) increase the life regenerated through consecrated ground created by the use of Sulphur Flask?
Nope. The Flask Effect is only to place Consecrated Ground, the buff applied by said CG is not part of the Flask Effect.
"
Vipermagi wrote:
Nope. The Flask Effect is only to place Consecrated Ground, the buff applied by said CG is not part of the Flask Effect.

Thanks. In this case, does the Experimenter's affix ((30 to 40)% increased Duration) apply to the duration of consecrated ground as well? Or, following the same treatment, is it fixed?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info